Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle United - 13/03/10 - post match reaction from pg 24

Nate

Laughing at a Man United fan on the Boro Gazette blog who said that the flag was funny but was  the equivalent of a bloke with a combover taking the piss out of a slaphead.   ;D

It's more like a bloke with a comb over taking the piss out of a bloke with slightly more hair.

Guest Wally_McFool

Laughing at a Man United fan on the Boro Gazette blog who said that the flag was funny but was  the equivalent of a bloke with a combover taking the piss out of a slaphead.   ;D

It's more like a bloke with a comb over taking the piss out of a bloke with slightly more hair.

Very true  ;D

Dunno if it's been mentioned or not but I just got a chance to watch the goals and for our equalizer, it looks like Nolan runs into their net and pulls his shirt a bunch showing off the Newcastle badge rubbing it in their face.  Loved it.

Dunno if it's been mentioned or not but I just got a chance to watch the goals and for our equalizer, it looks like Nolan runs into their net and pulls his shirt a bunch showing off the Newcastle badge rubbing it in their face.  Loved it.

Ya I seen that was quality

I'd like to know at what point they think we haven't won the FA Cup before, and the UEFA Cup, we can also say we won the Premiership before it was named the Premiership. They have won 1 throphy ad that was the throphy no teams seem to care about.