Player of the Season - José Enrique

Guest palnese
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

people say where would we be without colo etc

what about the strikers, if they hadn't of been scoring we would be in in trouble

Voted for Jonas. I understand the importance of Colo/Jose this season.

However without Jonas I don't think we would be anywhere near getting an automatic spot.

Special mention to Loven though.

Guest firetotheworks

people say where would we be without colo etc

what about the strikers, if they hadn't of been scoring we would be in in trouble

Probably because it works both ways and Colo has been the most consistent. Our goals have been spread across players with varying times of form/fitness. Colo has been in form and fit all season.

Coloccini for me with all things considered. He came here with a big price tag and had a miserable first season and ended up being relegated. It's a World Cup year and he could have asked for a move to a top league putting himself in the reckoning for a call up, but he didn't.

His performances have been very impressive as has his appearances record. He's had a top season and imo will win player of the year.

Honorable mention to Jose, Nolan and Carroll. AC has come up with some clutch goals for us this season turning defeats into draws and draws into victories. Not bad considering he's "shit".

Guest firetotheworks

There's absolutely no chance that Nolan won't win Newcastle player of the season after winning League player of the season. It's shoe-in to a shoe filled with bullshit.