Roy Hodgson appointed new England manager

Ishmael

Guest pintofscottsellers

It is disgusting like, a don't give a shit about England but a hope Hodgson does well. He's getting stick for a speech impediment, apparently he can speak five languages , Redknapp can't even read or write, not that you need any of that to be England manager, still hope France murder them like.

Guest Roger Kint

It is disgusting like, a don't give a shit about England but a hope Hodgson does well. He's getting stick for a speech impediment, apparently he can speak five languages , Redknapp can't even read or write, not that you need any of that to be England manager, still hope France murder them like.

It might be 8 languages actually, either way its impressive

Guest Roger Kint

Richard Keys rang the Sun and asked if they would come on air and explain their front page. Needless to say they bottled it  :embarrassed:

Guest Chubby Jason

I find it quite cringe worthy when people support national teams just because they have an NUFC player in their squad. Can't ever miss an opportunity to show how you love tha toon eh?

Guest Phil K

The Scum dredging the bottom cesspit layers before the blokes even installed ? Jesus.....................

Guest Phil K

I find it quite cringe worthy when people support national teams just because they have an NUFC player in their squad. Can't ever miss an opportunity to show how you love tha toon eh?

What the hell are you ranting about ? We don't HAVE a player in the squad to my knowledge, and scousers (like everything else as regards football) EXPECT to have their players in as a matter of course.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Is this referring to France? The only thing I'm looking forward to in these European championships is the possibility of watching Cabaye and Ben Arfa, I haven't been bothered about England for at least 10 years now. I can't be arsed with the media hype over the national team, hate the whole England squad (Cole, Terry, Lampard, Gerrard etc). Rather Newcastle won a throw-in than watch John Terry ect win a international tournament.

When are Hodgson expected to announce his squad for the game against Norway?

Hodgson has already revealed that he will delay making his selection until after the 2011/12 Premier League campaign comes to a close, allowing him to mull over his options.

A hair dryer is worth as much as a holiday? Damn.

Pretty shit on Hodgson but he knew what he would be getting. Don't think he gives a fuck to be honest

Guest Chubby Jason

What the hell are you ranting about ? We don't HAVE a player in the squad to my knowledge, and scousers (like everything else as regards football) EXPECT to have their players in as a matter of course.

Ranting? :lol: yeah sorry for flying off the handle like that.

Guest firetotheworks

The problem with the press is they always win. When they're wrong about someone, they just write over it with a new stance. Never more so than with Owen Hargreaves. He's shit, oh actually he's a hero and epitomises the English spirit. Wankers.

Utter c*nts, what has Redknapp done which makes him so special? Hodgson is a better and more experienced manager than Arry......

I am actually happy Hodgson got the job, he's quite frankly the best english manager available and i wish him the best of luck because as seen with sh*t like the Sun he's going to need it.

Utter c*nts, what has Redknapp done which makes him so special? Hodgson is a better and more experienced manager than Arry......

I am actually happy Hodgson got the job, he's quite frankly the best english manager available and i wish him the best of luck because as seen with sh*t like the Sun he's going to need it.

Thank fuck the News of the World is no more - they're an even bigger set of cunts than The Sun

Guest Chubby Jason

Henry Winter described Roy as a "broadsheet man in a tabloid world". That's a very good way of putting it.

What I dont get with that Headline is, did they think it was funny and people would lap it up? Who the hell gives the go-ahead for that on the front of a newspaper?

In a strange way, judging from the reaction on Twitter, it could actually gather some support for him. If he needed it that is.

Guest Chubby Jason

Gary Neville described it as "disgusting" and called for The Sun to be put out of circulation. To which Ian McGarry responded: 'Or good journalists accurately reflecting the public mood? Even the most popular/successful England managers get stick.'

Public mood :lol:

I really feel like making a stand on this 'public mood/everyone wants Redknapp shit'. Is there a group on Facebook or elsewhere which is showing support of Roy. Want these shit tabloids to have to swallow the fact that Plasticine Face wasn't everyone's choice and that a lot of people support Roy

Guest je85

I really feel like making a stand on this 'public mood/everyone wants Redknapp s***'. Is there a group on Facebook or elsewhere which is showing support of Roy. Want these s*** tabloids to have to swallow the fact that Plasticine Face wasn't everyone's choice and that a lot of people support Roy

Yeah, stick it to the man.

Guest Chubby Jason

Let not forget that 'Arry also "writes" for The Sun so that only forwards their agenda further. It's pathetic, I'd like to think the more they go into Redknapp overdrive the more the public will turn against their nonsense. It'll never happen though, unfortunately.