Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steven Taylor is nowt but a brown-nosing bell-end who's found out (however innocent he might be in this case) his disingenuous playing to the crowd hasn't left him as popular as he thought it had.

Fans, on the whole, prefer performances on the pitch over paper talk, which is why Carroll's goal haul this season has won him a lot more fans than all the talking Taylor (and his dad) does in the press about how much he loves the club and what it owes him.

Were you calling Taylor earlier this season when he was hardly putting a foot wrong? His "performances on the pitch" this season can't be questioned.

As for players wanting what they feel they're owed, why do you think Carroll changed his agent last year other than to ultimately negotiate him a big fat pay rise?

i dont really get what taylors playing to the crowd is either ?

Seriously?

You can kind of sympathize with Taylor in this imo... He'd probably get a lot more support from the fans if he wasn't injured and off the pitch at the moment. He's obviously not really well-liked in the locker room and he's just realized that his "Geordie Hero" position with the fans has been usurped by Carroll as well.

Yeah, he's being an idiot. But I can sort of understand why he's acting like one.

Looks like Taylor is paying the price for pretending that he's been one of our best players all these years whilst the players alongside have taken the fall for him.

how would one pretend to be one of the best players ?

looks more like he's paying the price for getting whacked off an in form forward.

Sticking out his chest, delaying tackles to make them look more eye catching, pointing at folk, constantly moaning at the other defenders. To some extent these actions have convinced the media and some of our fans that he's a good premier league CB.

Steven Taylor is nowt but a brown-nosing bell-end who's found out (however innocent he might be in this case) his disingenuous playing to the crowd hasn't left him as popular as he thought it had.

Fans, on the whole, prefer performances on the pitch over paper talk, which is why Carroll's goal haul this season has won him a lot more fans than all the talking Taylor (and his dad) does in the press about how much he loves the club and what it owes him.

Were you calling Taylor earlier this season when he was hardly putting a foot wrong? His "performances on the pitch" this season can't be questioned.

As for players wanting what they feel they're owed, why do you think Carroll changed his agent last year other than to ultimately negotiate him a big fat pay rise?

Seriously?

Played well today like, looked canny in the last few games. A long way to go, but still well done lad.  :thup:

That's secondary to whether he's the last man off the pitch, I was a bit concerned as he almost mugged himself and went off second last yesterday, but he showed a good level of concentration to notice the man behind him, stop and turn to applaud the almost empty stand and delay until he was the only player that loves the fans more than life itself left on the pitch.

Deserves 104K a week for his exits this season.

The sort of appearance conscious platitudes that Steven Taylor caters to every time he struggles to get back to the tunnel before anyone else.

Seriously?

Played well today like, looked canny in the last few games. A long way to go, but still well done lad.  :thup:

That's secondary to whether he's the last man off the pitch, I was a bit concerned as he almost mugged himself and went off second last yesterday, but he showed a good level of concentration to notice the man behind him, stop and turn to applaud the almost empty stand and delay until he was the only player that loves the fans more than life itself left on the pitch.

The sort of appearance conscious platitudes that Steven Taylor caters to every time he struggles to get back to the tunnel before anyone else.

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often fucked off without a peep....the twat eh ?

people dont mind andy carrolls violence providing he puts in a performance but taylor gets stick for this.

this deserves a place in the "what baffles you" thread.

Seriously?

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often fucked off without a peep....the twat eh ?

people dont mind andy carrolls violence providing he puts in a performance but taylor gets stick for this.

EXACTLY.

"Oh Coloccini, I'll let you shag my wife"

As they say.

A player that performs on the pitch can do whatever the fuck they like.

A player that doesn't perform on the pitch, but mouths off like he's the best thing since the bread knife is seen through.

dunno what taylor's exits have to do with andy carroll's bad behaviour.

might be for the best if he gets sent down in the summer, could be the only thing that'll jolt him out of becoming another barton.

Seriously?

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often f***ed off without a peep....the t*** eh ?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

A player that performs on the pitch can do whatever the f*** they like.

A player that doesn't perform on the pitch, but mouths off like he's the best thing since the bread knife is seen through.

no they can't.

and overall this season i'd say taylor has performed better. it just happens this has come at a time when he is out the team and carroll is in form.

Seriously?

he's always the last off away from home applauding the travelling fans when others often f***ed off without a peep....the t*** eh ?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

Taylor has performed on the pitch this season. FACT.

might be for the best if he gets sent down in the summer, could be the only thing that'll jolt him out of becoming another barton.

Nowt.

Someone claimed I'd be on Taylor's side if he was playing.  I'm just showing the reasons why I've always thought Taylor was a dickhead.

Can't believe a Newcastle fan is hoping to see our top scorer banged up.  :doh:

again. no one has any details as to what led up to the alleged assualt.

if it is true that taylor had been winding up carroll, how many on here would have turned the other cheek repeatedly in the same position.

if someone started winding me up and making suggestions about my mrs and didnt let up, i'd go for him.

Seriously?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

Yup, for all the praise Williamson gets, our best defensive record is with Taylor in the team.  Obviously other factors have to be taken into account but you can't deny that Taylor has been good when he's played.

Nowt.

Someone claimed I'd be on Taylor's side if he was playing.  I'm just showing the reasons why I've always thought Taylor was a dickhead.

Can't believe a Newcastle fan is hoping to see our top scorer banged up.  :doh:

aye i do actually. for his own good. this looks like the latest in a long line of appalling violent behaviour by carroll. something needs to be done or he's going to throw his career away.

and taylor has performed this season, probably better than carroll. couple of months ago taylor was, with colo and enrique, a candidate for our best player this season, while carroll looked total wank.

short memories.

if it is true that taylor had been winding up carroll, how many on here would have turned the other cheek repeatedly in the same position.

if someone started winding me up and making suggestions about my mrs and didnt let up, i'd go for him.

and you'd get done for it.

i actually doubt you would go for him,  i've seen it often enough and it normally stays a battle of insults.

Seriously?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

No doubt.  But he won't play again this season...and we know he's not the player in the Premier League that he is in the Championship.

Seriously?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

No doubt.  But he won't play again this season...and we know he's not the player in the Premier League that he is in the Championship.

some twisting to make a case for carroll if he's been the aggressor going on here.

Taylor has never convinced me in the premiership, against strikers with clever movement he's an absolute liability. That said, i'd rather go into next season with him at RB than Carroll starting up front.

Taylor has never convinced me in the premiership, against strikers with clever movement he's an absolute liability. That said, i'd rather go into next season with him at RB than Carroll starting up front.

You could say that for another of our CBs...

Either way, both are good enough to play for a midtable team, with decent players around them.

Seriously?

EXACTLY.

As they say.

Ditto Coloccini, and yet . . .

"EXACTLY.

As they say.

A player that doesn't perform on the pitch, but mouths off like he's the best thing since the bread knife is seen through."

Guest sittingontheball

Arsenal did nowt like that to Adams.

Maybe a better comparison in their case would be Adebayor headbutting Bentnar on the pitch.

Again the standard reaction is silence and denial when required.

and you'd get done for it.

i actually doubt you would go for him,  i've seen it often enough and it normally stays a battle of insults.

i know i'd get done for it. but if its something persistant despite your best efforts to ignore it, its only human to snap. punching someone doesnt mean you're trying to break their jaw.

clearly woudnt be such a big deal if had just been bruising.

again who knows what went one, makes it impossible to judge.

Arsenal did nowt like that to Adams.

Maybe a better comparison in their case would be Adebayor headbutting Bentnar on the pitch.

Again the standard reaction is silence and denial when required.

This business is about winning games and people like Wenger and Hughton are paid to make sure they do. Hughton's not going to take Carroll out of the side and effectively bend over and invite Forest to shag us. He will rightly send out Carroll to smack the living daylights out of them and send them packing.