Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahh Louise Taylor the master of all things anti-NUFC.

I'd rather we kept both players but if thats not possible then selling Taylor would be the best bet in terms of business. We'd get a much higher market price for him which would help boost the transfer kitty for a few signings in the summer. From a footballing point of view im not sure which i'd rather keep.

Guest toonlass

Funny that the press, having spent all season telling us the cliques & poison have gone from the dressing room, are now telling us that Carroll is now "part of a powerful dressing-room clique"

Maybe it isn't a clique, maybe they just all hate Steven Taylor

Funny that the press, having spent all season telling us the cliques & poison have gone from the dressing room, are now telling us that Carroll is now "part of a powerful dressing-room clique"

A fat scouser & a scummy c*** from Ghettohead.....Dyer, Bellers....TITUS....COME BACK!!!! The Barrack Road Bling Boys all of sudden dont seem so bad as Toon cliques go.

Guest malandro

Laylor is trying to invent conspiracies....it comes across as pathetic. "Oh he was close to Shearer, and Hughton hates him because of it". Aye, ok love.

I’d normally dismiss Ms Taylor’s anti NUFC bile but this sounds very plausible. Whatever the circumstances Carroll broke the lad’s jaw and Hughton should have disciplined him. Brushing the incident under the carpet was indeed the weak way out.

They’ll be plenty of clubs who will be able to see beyond the pointing and recognise a decent PL defender. As our only proven PL defender Taylor could prove to be a big loss.

Guest toonlass

Laylor is trying to invent conspiracies....it comes across as pathetic. "Oh he was close to Shearer, and Hughton hates him because of it". Aye, ok love.

I’d normally dismiss Ms Taylor’s anti NUFC bile but this sounds very plausible. Whatever the circumstances Carroll broke the lad’s jaw and Hughton should have disciplined him. Brushing the incident under the carpet was indeed the weak way out.

They’ll be plenty of clubs who will be able to see beyond the pointing and recognise a decent PL defender. As our only proven PL defender Taylor could prove to be a big loss.

How do you know that Hughton hasn't fined Carroll two weeks wages?

Id normally dismiss Ms Taylors anti NUFC bile but this sounds very plausible. Whatever the circumstances Carroll broke the lads jaw and Hughton should have disciplined him. Brushing the incident under the carpet was indeed the weak way out.

Theyll be plenty of clubs who will be able to see beyond the pointing and recognise a decent PL defender. As our only proven PL defender Taylor could prove to be a big loss.

Hughton put promotion above everything else.  No problem with that in my eyes & anyway you have no idea whether he's been disciplined or not or whether he's going to be.

Guest malandro

Has he?

Guest sittingontheball

The mackem munter's article sounds like it was co-written by Steven Taylor's dad.

I'm just surprised he didn't ask for another pay rise.

Id normally dismiss Ms Taylors anti NUFC bile but this sounds very plausible. Whatever the circumstances Carroll broke the lads jaw and Hughton should have disciplined him. Brushing the incident under the carpet was indeed the weak way out.

Theyll be plenty of clubs who will be able to see beyond the pointing and recognise a decent PL defender. As our only proven PL defender Taylor could prove to be a big loss.

Has he?

No one knows, apart from you who suggested he hasn't.

The club comes first.

I've not got a problem with Hughton picking him whilst he's still doing the business. Promotion is the ultimate priority this season and playing a toerag who's scoring the goals to win us the points to get back up is justified imo. Deal with the situation in the summer and move one of them on in the summer if need be but let's get the club promoted first. 

The club comes first.

I've not got a problem with Hughton picking him whilst he's still doing the business. Promotion is the ultimate priority this season and playing a toerag who's scoring the goals to win us the points to get back up is justified imo. Deal with the situation in the summer and move one of them on in the summer if need be but let's get the club promoted first. 

:nods:

Guest toonlass

Hughton put promotion above everything else.  No problem with that in my eyes & anyway you have no idea whether he's been disciplined or not or whether he's going to be.

:clap:

Guest malandro

There was always going to be two sides to this issue, and all we’ve heard to date is what a twat Taylor is. I’d like to know if Carroll would have played if he’d broken Nolan’s jaw, or how Belfuscu would have reacted if he hospitalised Colocinni.

Guest malandro

The club comes first.

Promotion is a stepping stone, not an end in itself. If Hughton is bowing to player power now we’ll be f***ed the next time the going gets tough.