Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

If we can mark Bent out of the game (easier said than done) then I think we have a very good chance. Not worried about any of their other players, chances are Gyan will have one of his many off-days. Carroll will be absolutely dying to score against Sunderland.

1-0 Newcastle. I think they'll win in the return game at the SoL, they've made it a tough place to go particularly for the better teams, something we should be doing.

Have a feeling we'll get a draw at least as they still can't score goals apart from Bent.

As I'm not really familiar with the stands on the ground, which stand would be the best to try and get tickets for in terms of both view and atmosphere?

Depends how much atmosphere you want? NW corner level 4 has good views and the noise is directly above, but just be happy clappers around you.

As I'm not really familiar with the stands on the ground, which stand would be the best to try and get tickets for in terms of both view and atmosphere?

Depends how much atmosphere you want? NW corner level 4 has good views and the noise is directly above, but just be happy clappers around you.

The Gallowgate will probably have a good atmosphere for the game. Plus its a good view.

Haven't we established that it's a man's sport, that managers can never be accused of asking a player to put a reducer in and that a leg breaking tackle isn't even a free kick?  Just send Tiote in with a career ender on Benty in the first five minutes.

I dreamt about the derby last night, won 2-0 starting with a Nolan header early on. It also started to piss down just after he scored.

Nailed on

That's really strange. I was about to post that I dreamt about it....except we lost 0-2! :lol: But then again, Tevez did score for them.....and it was in a swimming pool.

Still, my Newcastle dreams are generally accurate  :undecided: