Sunderland...

Heron

Apparently we're all going to be seething about their new signings.

Well? Anybody?

Nope, thought not.

Saw that one of their own made the wonderful points that Tiote and Ben Arfa are just as good a Muntari and Sessegnon (he was technically wrong because they're both better  :coolsmiley: ), one of their sewpa dewpa signings is yet another loan and that we've managed to keep a hold of our highly rated striker whereas they haven't.

But aye, can't even begin to contain my anger.  :tickedoff:

:iamatwat:

Ooops. Soz.

Anyway, as i was saying, Sunderland have some very hard games coming up, most of which they'll lose.

Aye I've heard them go on about that on the radio.  That's one of the reason that they reckon they don't need to worry so much about a striker as they are likely to pick up few points from those games (whatever they are) and once they are through that run, the rest of the season is a doddle and all the strikers will be fit again.

:lol: It's class reading this site when I'm bored. It's like being able to go to the zoo, online.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=565186 :lol:

The mags are seething and I love it. They know we have genuine skill and class throughout our entire team and are absolutely caking it! Roll on next season, we're going to annihilate the black and white twats.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=565186&page=2#ixzz1CVOgqeEp

:lol: It's class reading this site when I'm bored. It's like being able to go to the zoo, online.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=565186 :lol:

The mags are seething and I love it. They know we have genuine skill and class throughout our entire team and are absolutely caking it! Roll on next season, we're going to annihilate the black and white twats.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=565186&page=2#ixzz1CVOgqeEp

:lol:

they never learn

Guest toonlass

Which Mags are seething? I know of none who give a monkeys about who the mackems have signed. And you would think that after their last two derby results they wouldn't be cocky about beating us.

Give them a break man, it's drilled into them at birth that Newcastle is the centre of their universe and their life must be spent trying to get one over on tyneside, they'd probably argue there is more mince in SOL pies than SJP's if any cunt would listen to them, I pity them

This whole "touch of class" buisness is fucking cringeworthy, 90% of the threads seem to tail off to the response of "Newcastle blah blah blah blah what do you expect from blah blah blah blah they have short memories blah blah blah blah I remember when they blah blah blah blah we have a thouch of class."

Canny funny btw - a couple of Mackems I have on Facebook are posting about signing Sessengon (who they won't have heard of until two weeks ago) and Muntari, and are trying to rub our noses in it. Because, you know, that's the thing to do.

It really does show how small time they really are.

When we have made signings in the past, who were of a lot higher quality than those two, the first thing on my mind most certainly wasn't to bait any Mackem I could about it. As I had no need to.

it just goes to show how deep the scars are from our previous world class signings. they are desperate to give some back- but they just look like utter twats by continually jumping the gun about thier self proclaimed superiority ( exposed in the derbies), and celebrating the signing of mediocre players and announcing they are genuine contenders for the champions league.

I confess i am sad and obsessed with our rivalry...and make no excuses.

Am I seething... no.

Am I concerned ....no.

Am I afraid of them finishig above us....no.

Do I think they will get into europe....no.

but if they do will it upset me....no

Am I happy we humiliated them in the derbies ....yes.

Am I happy Shola Ameobi has scored more goals in Europe than safc...yes.

If Nial Quinn had a thousand years and a trillion pounds he couldnt elevate the city of Sunderland to the Level of Newcastle... im happy with this also.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Give them a break man, it's drilled into them at birth that Newcastle is the centre of their universe and their life must be spent trying to get one over on tyneside, they'd probably argue there is more mince in SOL pies than SJP's if any c*** would listen to them, I pity them

Intersting post. Particularly when it's on page ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE of a thread entitled "Sunderland".

Oh the irony.

Give them a break man, it's drilled into them at birth that Newcastle is the centre of their universe and their life must be spent trying to get one over on tyneside, they'd probably argue there is more mince in SOL pies than SJP's if any c*** would listen to them, I pity them

Intersting post. Particularly when it's on page ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE of a thread entitled "Sunderland".

Oh the irony.

if you were to count the Toon threads/posts on smb over the last year and compare that to the sunderland threads/posts on here. I would Estimate at least 10 times more on us over on smb. ( 10x is being very conservative tbh)

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Oh the irony.

if you were to count the Toon threads/posts on smb over the last year and compare that to the sunderland threads/posts on here. I would Estimate at least 10 times more on us over on smb. ( 10x is being very conservative tbh)

I could probably do that by browsing this thread, seeing as it's proof positive that half of the posters on this board spend a lot of their time browsing the SMB.

Every other post seems to be a link to a thread on there.

I'm not denying that Sunderland fans, in the main, take an interest in goings on at Newcastle. You're our biggest rivals so that's to be expected.

However, if you believe for one minute that this isn't the case with Newcastle fans as well, you're living in denial.