Sunderland...

Heron

I love how there is never a source for any of their random 'stat' threads

The way they've been playing recently, one of Henderson's passes to a defender who hoofs it forward and out of play probably constitutes him creating a goalscoring chance.

Guest Haris Vuckic

I won't go onto google and bring up the article about Newcastle fans being arrested at Middlesborough and banned from football grounds for shouting racist abuse at Mido.

Nope Newcastle fans are sweet and innocent and never hurl racist abuse. :)

How was it racist? Shouting out that he looked liked an Englishman?

I won't go onto google and bring up the article about Newcastle fans being arrested at Middlesborough and banned from football grounds for shouting racist abuse at Mido.

Nope Newcastle fans are sweet and innocent and never hurl racist abuse. :)

How was it racist? Shouting out that he looked liked an Englishman?

Yes we can say Kuyt looks like sloth or Beardsley looks like Quasimodo, but god forbid you compare a Arab to anyone, even an Englishman, it's racist!!

I'd like to see the article which said there were charges brought, I just thought it was dropped due to it being a storm in a teacup. I could be wrong though.

Tbf although you are correct and all clubs have wankers, Sunderland is still the most shockingly (and I mean that) openly racist places I have ever been too.

and they racially abused thier star players mother.

Cant recall anything as stupid as that ever happening here- what do you think of it Wearside?

Guest Wearside

Tbf although you are correct and all clubs have wankers, Sunderland is still the most shockingly (and I mean that) openly racist places I have ever been too.

Cant recall anything as stupid as that ever happening here- what do you think of it Wearside?

The lad who done it apparently didn't even do it directly to Bent's mother,he was in a bar down Wigan and was taking ages to get served and he shouted "is it cos I'm black" and Bent's mother was next to him and the rest is history.

The lad who done it apparently didn't even do it directly to Bent's mother,he was in a bar down Wigan and was taking ages to get served and he shouted "is it cos I'm black" and Bent's mother was next to him and the rest is history.

;D

what a croc of shit

;D

what a croc of s***

:lol:

So this is bullshit then?

I didn't say it was alright,only a moron would wish ill health on someone else.

Just for the recored Houllier did not try to call anyone a a racist, he just said "Im a foreign manager - Im an easy target". One of SAFC's own players said something about him not being English counting against him.

what was it the Sunderland Fans said to Bents mother?

Sunderland supporter John Davison, 26, of Chester-le-Street, shouted the word "n*****" as Shirley Bent walked past him on the way to watch her son play away at Wigan Athletic.

Mrs Bent turned round to see a group of men laughing and giving each other "high fives" in the stadium car park, Wigan Magistrates' Court was told.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/fan-banned-for-abusing-darren-bents-mother-1886950.html

:lol:

Sunderland are a City of excuse makers.

There was always a excuse why shearer scored more goals.

Theres always an excuse why our crowds are bigger.

Theres always a excuse when we beat them

Theres always an excuse for not going to games.

Theres always an excuse why thier town is poorer

theres always an excuse when we finish above them.

theres always an excuse

theres always an excuse for racially abusing your top scorers mam.

You absolute bullshitter.  :mackems:

You are madly in denial, even for a mackem you take the living piss.  :lol:

Guest Wearside

It happened in a boozer not "on the way to the match" as that article claims.

Maybe the older posters on here can explain the racist abuse handed out to Gary Bennett and Howard Gayle at the News Years Day derby in 1985.

Maybe the older posters on here can explain the racist abuse handed out to Gary Bennett and Howard Gayle at the News Years Day derby in 1985.

No problem are you going to follow up with "coon army" stories from the 90s?