Sunderland...

Heron

Sky are saying there also closing in on Adam, Phil jones, and wickham. Who the fuck is whickham? That means they must be selling meireless. I would take him like.

Connor Wickham, plays for Ipswich, he's got potential but nowhere near the finished article

Canny player on a free. He'll do ok there, nothing spectacular like. Certainly not good enough to move them up to where they think they should be.

I'm not so sure. Their main problem last season was that the midfield didn't contribute goalwise. They've potentially got a player here who'll score 5-6 a season and set up close to double figures.

Depends who makes way for him in the XI tbh.

He'll strengthen their squad but isn't good enough to move them up the league significantly from what I've seen.

Canny player on a free. He'll do ok there, nothing spectacular like. Certainly not good enough to move them up to where they think they should be.

I'm not so sure. Their main problem last season was that the midfield didn't contribute goalwise. They've potentially got a player here who'll score 5-6 a season and set up close to double figures.

Depends who makes way for him in the XI tbh.

He'll strengthen their squad but isn't good enough to move them up the league significantly from what I've seen.

This.

Phil Jones? Wickham?

What was the point in employing Comolli?

apparently to find unknown bargains

not exactly going to plan is it

Exactly, they're not buying unkown bargains. They're spunking large amounts on well known (admittedly decent enough and young) domestic players. I don't understand what his function is if these are the players they are going to sign.

Guest north shields lad

Comolli seems to get paid a lot of money for doing little. Gareth bale, berbatov and moderic were hardly unknows when he signed them for spurs.

@JTruey90‎

Comolli could sell ice to the Eskimos, or whatever they're calling themselves these days. #LFC #ngogisneverworth7million

Eh? you're part ex-ing him along with £13m for Jordan f***ing Henderson man you loon :lol:

That seems to be the general LFC view on twitter too, which is quite comical.

rare to see case like this where they're both being ripped off at the same time

Sunderland are ripping the bin dippers eyes out tbf, N'Gog may be canny shite but they are desperate for strikers and he'll easily command a few million if he was to be sold in a couple years by Sunderland.

The Scousers seem to believe that just because he was bought for £1.5m a few years back they've robbed Sunderland of the £5.5m differance. Complete mongoloids the lot of them.

He's definatly not worth £5million like, but he is a striker which they desperatly need. Aye £18million would have been the better deal, but knowing Bruce he probably would have spunked about £8million of it on someone like Cameron Jerome. Probably a blessing in disguise.

I'd say N'Gog is probably better than any of our strikers btw. How shit is that?

Plus they already have Gyan, so we're not really in a position to be laughing.

Liverpools vendetta in fucking over Newcastle is taken to a new extreme. In addition to taking all of our good players, and going for the same players in the market as us, they are now giving Sunderland shitloads of money so that the chances of them finishing above us next season increases.

I'd say N'Gog is probably better than any of our strikers btw. How shit is that?

Plus they already have Gyan, so we're not really in a position to be laughing.

Makes you wonder why they don't throw in sneaky bids for Nolan and Barton seeing as how some fans seem convinced they are fantastic value at any price.