Sunderland...

Heron

Suprised how many people have 'mackem mates'.

I can never understand it personally, because the barrier of being a mackem is just too much for my brain to handle, and never really see past that.

I just tend to despise them all.

I texted a mackem kid i know "ha ha" after we beat them to no reply. Did so again last night. Minutes later he texted to say delete him from my contacts and never to text or call again as he's sick of mag c***s taking the p*ss :lol: I haven't like. I'm just going to text "ha ha" simpson style everytime they f*** up.

:lol:

Most of my 2 mackem mates aren't actually from Sunderland. Must be how they get away without being totally skullfucking retarded. Only halfbreeds

My mackem mates hail from Birtley and South Shields.

Most of my 2 mackem mates aren't actually from Sunderland. Must be how they get away without being totally skullfucking retarded. Only halfbreeds

My mackem mates hail from Birtley and South Shields.

Aye, mine are from South Shields like

Guest Roger Kint

Had to check stifler hadnt changed his name again reading the start of that ha

Guest Haris Vuckic

I wonder why they have this huge chip on their shoulder about Bruce's weight :lol:

Most people in Sunderland are pretty overweight, some hideously so - this is not even me laying a banter egg or being overly harsh they really are very, very fat people.

Which makes it strange that they should pick up Bruce's weight - if anything they should give him bacon cakes before he enters the ground and send him heart attack grills to the club addressed to him.

Pardew merely likes a tasty salad with a side dish of adultery.