Sunderland...

Heron

Totally agree with this, the constant rewriting of their history and their "we're every football fans second team is a joke"

I work with a Danny Dyer wannabe, a professional geordie, you know the type. The abuse he gave Sir Bobby was unbelievable, and now.....he has a Bobby Robson tattoo with 'geordie legend' written underneath. Unbelievable.You dont need stunts like the shirt numbers thing, the Swansea - Villa minutes rememberance was spot in on my opinion

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=648062&page=6#ixzz1f0LgRxAT

???

Guest johnson293

That pics looks like her out of eastenders, the on harry hill bangs on about all the time.

That's exactly who it is :lol: nicely spotted. Came up on google courtesy of RAWK. Mike probably did it.

Just did a google... this guy on Flickr has loads of them, and not just about Brucey...

steve-bruce-week-006

Incl. this one...

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6196/6084531175_5d0f05c30f.jpg

:spit:

I feel sorry for him, he's not a bad guy but he's completely the wrong man for the job. He doesn't have enough pace or skill in his midfield, has signed too many cloggers and there doesn't seem to be any system to their play. Theoretically, with Sess and Bendtner they should be able to create but they just don't move it around well as a team. I don't wish anything bad on Bruce or Sunderland but surely they must realise that chanting 'Fat Geordie Bastard' is only going to make things worse. They all seem to be conspiring to fuck the club up, with the manager and fans turning on one another. I prefer the premier league with Boro and Sunderland in it, just not when things get too aggro on the pitch or off it among the fans. No need.

The music line was a pathetic line from him and made him look cheap but I still think he's a decent enough guy. I've said it before but it was a desperate attempt for him to ingratiate himself with the Sunderland supporters. Look at him now though, they hate him and we don't like him. His move to Sunderland is a career destroyer

Really hope it turns into a Blackburn situation where there are marches and crowds full of banners calling for Bruce to be sacked.

They'd turn up instead with "mag kurnts", "wer beat them 9-1" and "non of ther mag kurtns wud get inta our team layk"

The music line was a pathetic line from him and made him look cheap but I still think he's a decent enough guy. I've said it before but it was a desperate attempt for him to ingratiate himself with the Sunderland supporters. Look at him now though, they hate him and we don't like him. His move to Sunderland is a career destroyer

Agree with this.

He may or may not be mad but he certainly seems to think everyone else, especially Sunderland fans are.

The music rant showed him up and so far this season he's fobbed them off with :-

They pile too much pressure on with the level of expectation.

Getting beat by and being below Newcastle is the reason for everything going wrong.

They need time to gel. LOL FFS it's nearly December and he had a full close season too.

Their season will start next game. Aye alreet Steve they've been waiting since last December.

This weekend's "I'm no quitter" rant contradicts the fact that he's walked out on virtually every club he's managed.

The man's a fool, but that's not to say he should be fired or he's not doing a good job. It just depends who you support really.

I hope they don't get relegated actually. Would love them to finish 17th each season if it was up to me. If they fall to the Championship, they may come back strong if promoted.

Definitely the best scenario. Relegation is all well and funny but being robbed of two derbys isnt.