Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

Had a chat with few SAFC fans telling them Villa are bigger, they are not interested in history only league placings this season.

Will that make them 10x bigger than liverpool if they finish above them then

Had a chat with few SAFC fans telling them Villa are bigger, they are not interested in history only league placings this season.

Will that make them 10x bigger than liverpool if they finish above them then

by mackem logic, naturally

Guest Haris Vuckic

Alreet lads, long time admirer of the site. First post and all that.

I noticed that article from RTG the other day about someone who knew Tiote in the Apple Store. I used to work there so I had a chat with the lads there, and it was Tiote's cousin. Absolutely f*** all was said about Tiote leaving for Spurs, but what was mentioned was that apparently Carroll had been offered £5m to sign for Spurs but turned it down. If so, top lad. Sounded utter bull to me, but Tiote's cousin came back in...with Tiote. So maybe there's an element of truth in it. But either way it's hilarious how the mackems are clutching at straws to hide the fact they're gutted about Bent, and so may it continue.

Assuming this totally unsubstantiated rubbish is true - isn't that Carroll being tapped up? :facepalm:

Alreet lads, long time admirer of the site. First post and all that.

I noticed that article from RTG the other day about someone who knew Tiote in the Apple Store. I used to work there so I had a chat with the lads there, and it was Tiote's cousin. Absolutely f*** all was said about Tiote leaving for Spurs, but what was mentioned was that apparently Carroll had been offered £5m to sign for Spurs but turned it down. If so, top lad. Sounded utter bull to me, but Tiote's cousin came back in...with Tiote. So maybe there's an element of truth in it. But either way it's hilarious how the mackems are clutching at straws to hide the fact they're gutted about Bent, and so may it continue.

Assuming this totally unsubstantiated rubbish is true - isn't that Carroll being tapped up? :facepalm:

I'm just passing on what I've heard mate, i'm not claiming to be ITK or anything. But i'm sure it's a usual occurrence for a player to be tapped up, and with Harry "Interested in EVERY player" Redknapp still in the game, it's not gonna change. To me it sounds plausible that he's tapped Carroll up but I guess we'll just have to wait til February to see whether the nonce gets his man or not.

;D

already planning shit for derbys if they qualify for europe.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=563242

fucking desperate

Yawn. They were saying they were going to do this and that for this years SOS derby (Eg- "It will 90 minutes of sheer hatred and the Mags will bottle it!") and in the end they were as meek as mice.

Edit- Oh yes, they did have a medium sized flag being paraded on the pitch prior to kick off.  :lol:

;D

already planning shit for derbys if they qualify for europe.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=563242

fucking desperate

Yawn. They were saying they were going to do this and that for this years SOS derby (Eg- "It will 90 minutes of sheer hatred and the Mags will bottle it!") and in the end they were as meek as mice.

Edit- Oh yes, they did have a medium sized flag being paraded on the pitch prior to kick off.  :lol:

i missed the revenge i heard about for 2 months- anybody see it?, tell me where it was? is it still available anywhere?

To be fair, most of the clowns on RTG will be nowhere near the SOS on derby day or for any other Sunderland game for that matter.

Guest toonlass

In surprised they didn't release the draw on DVD. Most of the gormless twats in red and White in the stadium thought they'd won the Champions League!

In surprised they didn't release the draw on DVD. Most of the gormless twats in red and White in the stadium thought they'd won the Champions League!

The amount of them I seen giving it 1-1 with their fingers on the way out. :doh: :lol:

The amount of them I seen giving it 1-1 with their fingers on the way out. :doh: :lol:

they were talking about scores upwards of five in the run up to the game. :lol: