Sunderland...

Heron

Mackems are proof alone you should have to pass a test to use the Internet.  :facepalm:

The Pink Nazis who run this place do a cracking job keeping this place in check.

http://www.jewlicious.com/wp-content/uploads/muffti/pink-swastika2_1.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Do they realy need 13 threads ? Can they not post all of that stuff i to one Titus Bramble thread. That forum realy is a mess.

Each page only has 3 posts per page too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They ripped the piss out of him for years, bet they're pissed.

I can imagine if any of them actually had season tickets they'd be getting torn up something rotten. SOMETHING ROTTEN!

Do they realy need 13 threads ? Can they not post all of that stuff i to one Titus Bramble thread. That forum realy is a mess.

Each page only has 3 posts per page too.

What a horrible forum. We have atleast two forums better than that one which as i am led to believe is their best one. No wonder they always have numerous threads about us, they barely understand the diffference between posting a comment and starting a new thread.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:mackems: Bramble  :mackems:

For the last 2 seasons Bramble has proven himself to be a solid Premier League defender.

Playing for Wigan with no expectations or boo boys on his back. I hate to say it, but I honestly think we, the fans, made Titus Bramble shit with the constant booing and groaning as soon as he put a foot wrong. Can't imagine that'd have done much for his confidence.

Guest palnese

For the last 2 seasons Bramble has proven himself to be a solid Premier League defender.

Aye, at a small club where there is less pressure.

Playing for Wigan with no expectations or boo boys on his back. I hate to say it, but I honestly think we, the fans, made Titus Bramble s*** with the constant booing and groaning as soon as he put a foot wrong. Can't imagine that'd have done much for his confidence.

Exactly. Now he's back to playing in front of 45,000 fans every other week, and this time in front of fans who he'll know ripped the piss out of him from his Newcastle days and who might resent the fact he's an ex-Mag. I think he'll flop big time under the pressure.

Playing for Wigan with no expectations or boo boys on his back. I hate to say it, but I honestly think we, the fans, made Titus Bramble shit with the constant booing and groaning as soon as he put a foot wrong. Can't imagine that'd have done much for his confidence.

No, he was just a fucking plank.

Wigan fans reckon it wont be a step up for Bramble on one there boards.

It's not exactly a massive step up.

Going from a team who should just about survive relegation to a team who should about finish top half of the bottom half. It's only about 1 run up on the ladder, not really worth the risk in his career tbh.