Sunderland...

Heron

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Half of the posts in here are taking the mick out of threads about NUFC on RTG.

....and presumably therefore a large number of Newcastle fans from this board regularly browse the RTG forums. It's easier when you make my points for me, so thanks for that.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

I thought being a Mackem was an instant ban from newcastle-online? Standards are slipping.

Why? So that you can all continue to exist un-interrupted in your little "Sunderland are obsessed with us, we're great, every player they sign is shit, you never hear a Newcastle fan mention Sunderland" bubble?

....and presumably therefore a large number of Newcastle fans from this board regularly browse the RTG forums. It's easier when you make my points for me, so thanks for that.

RTG is probably in the top 5 forums on the net for Newcastle discussion so that's expected tbh.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

RTG is probably in the top 5 forums on the net for Newcastle discussion so that's expected tbh.

Ah, the good old "well you started it" defence.

Like I said earlier, Sunderland fans do generally take an interest in Newcastle. However Newcastle fans do also take an interest in Sunderland. It's tit-for-tat. The whole "they're obsessed with us we never talk about them" myth cultivated on here is just your way of convincing eachother that you're a big club.

Ah, the good old "well you started it" defence.

Like I said earlier, Sunderland fans do generally take an interest in Newcastle. However Newcastle fans do also take an interest in Sunderland. It's tit-for-tat. The whole "they're obsessed with us we never talk about them" myth cultivated on here is just your way of convincing eachother that you're a big club.

It's more 'they are more obsessed with us than we are with them' which is true to be perfectly honest.

Now kindly fuck off to Pennywell.

Oi, Mackem, go and suck off your Dad you dirty inbred t***.

:undecided:

Brilliant reposte.

Oh no,not another "superior" macum !

Why don't you just join the rest of your monkeys in planning future pitch invasions, attacks on opposition players, getting knives etc inside the stadium and leave the blarney to Saint Niall and Susan Boyle.

BTW why do none of your management or players reside in Sunderland - they're happy enough to pick up their artificially inflated salaries, signing on fees etc down there - surely they could spend a little time amongst their supporters ?

:slap:  :slap:  :slap:

:facepalm:

Is there some kind of internationally standardised measure of obsession we can use to help us here..?  All of us delight in our rivals' misfortunes, there's nowt weird about it.  Obsession arguments are worse than crowd size arguments :)

My house is bigger than your house you c***

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Brilliant reposte.

Why don't you just join the rest of your monkeys in planning future pitch invasions, attacks on opposition players, getting knives etc inside the stadium and leave the blarney to Saint Niall and Susan Boyle.

BTW why do none of your management or players reside in Sunderland - they're happy enough to pick up their artificially inflated salaries, signing on fees etc down there - surely they could spend a little time amongst their supporters ?

You seem to know a lot - could you post a list of (a) what each memeber of the SAFC management and playing staff earn and (b) a list of their home addresses? You know, so we can be sure you're not just guessing.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I thought being a Mackem was an instant ban from newcastle-online? Standards are slipping.

Fwiw, I don't mind having a few "decent" Mackems around on here.

Brilliant reposte.

You seem to know a lot - could you post a list of (a) what each memeber of the SAFC management and playing staff earn and (b) a list of their home addresses? You know, so we can be sure you're not just guessing.

Perhaps you mistakenly think I work in Sunderland FC's accounts or HR departments and I'm privvy to such details ?? 

I don't, I just have a modicum of common sense, something which you seem to lack despite your "superior" attitude, and like most people I know that Sunderland's highly paid employees avoid the "city" of Sunderland like the plague.

Like I said just go back to planning your next pitch invasions/player attacks etc - it's what you seem to be best at.

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Brilliant reposte.

Perhaps you mistakenly think I work in Sunderland FC's accounts or HR departments and I'm privvy to such details ?? 

I don't, I just have a modicum of common sense, something which you seem to lack despite your "superior" attitude, and like most people I know that Sunderland's highly paid employees avoid the "city" of Sunderland like the plague.

Like I said just go back to planning your next pitch invasions/player attacks etc - it's what you seem to be best at.

That'll be a no then.

Give them a break man, it's drilled into them at birth that Newcastle is the centre of their universe and their life must be spent trying to get one over on tyneside, they'd probably argue there is more mince in SOL pies than SJP's if any c*** would listen to them, I pity them

Intersting post. Particularly when it's on page ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE of a thread entitled "Sunderland".

Oh the irony.

Interesting quote considering this is NUFC online :S your here because? Not looking for an argument because you may just fancy some civilised football banter

Guest NQsDiscoPants

Give them a break man, it's drilled into them at birth that Newcastle is the centre of their universe and their life must be spent trying to get one over on tyneside, they'd probably argue there is more mince in SOL pies than SJP's if any c*** would listen to them, I pity them

Intersting post. Particularly when it's on page ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY NINE of a thread entitled "Sunderland".

Oh the irony.

Interesting quote considering this is NUFC online :S your here because? Not looking for an argument because you may just fancy some civilised football banter

A bit of banter to be honest, I'm not on a wind up.

I've just always found the whole "you're obsessed with us", "no, you're obsessed with us" argument to be a bit of a farce really. Fans of both clubs take an interest in the other, as they should.

Oh the irony.

A bit of banter to be honest, I'm not on a wind up.

I've just always found the whole "you're obsessed with us", "no, you're obsessed with us" argument to be a bit of a farce really. Fans of both clubs take an interest in the other, as they should.

Are you the "sunderland til I die" type or just the "sunderland til half time depending on the score and weather" type.

You could even be Saint Nile on a short break from whoring around working mens clubs and schools on Tyneside trying to sell £10 tickets for the Liverpool match ??

Hold on a minute you're not Louise are you ?

Difference between each set of fans 'interest'.

RTG is full of hundreds of threads based on Newcastle. Normally stemming from the OP's inferiority complex and their jealous, bitter hatred of the club.

Here we have 1 thread mainly taking the piss out of the above.

Guest toonlass

From what I've read on RTG most threads on any subject start off on the subject and rapidly become a thread filled with "FTM", "deluded mags" and "we beat them 9-1 a squillion years ago".