Sunderland...

Heron

you have to wonder how he never twigged.

13th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

"newcastle to see my boyfriend"

14th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

15th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

16th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

17th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

"birmingham to see my boyfriend"

you have to wonder how he never twigged.

13th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

14th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

15th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

16th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

17th January..."just going out dad"

"where you going ?"

"birmingham to see my boyfriend"

:lol: great stuff

Originally Posted by Turnip from the Tip 

I was also at the toon game today on a corprorate jolly and would like to put forward the following findings (although I have to say I'm very very drunk )

Firstly - The food was f***ing amazing and better than the stuff you get at SAFC. But that's unimportant

NUFC Fans - never f***ing left the team. Even at 0-4 they were vocal as owt and full of encouragement. My mate and I were laughing in the first half - desperation- you are beat etc, but the fans they never turned to be fair

2nd half the red card happens and you still think 4 goals, mags might get a couple back but nowt to fear, but fair credit again the fans were f***ing 'we're having this like'

So they get it back to 2-4 and Arsenal just go. Big style they lose it like we lost it at Stoke and everyone in teh ground knows it. madness but fair f***s to them.

But my point is this:

Would it haveh happened at out place? NO. Would our fans have stuck by the team? NO. Come back? No.

What I learned today is that there is a big big difference between the two clubs. I think it's ingraine, maybe not a conciious thing, but we are fundamnetally different. Like it or not, but the Toon fans helped turn it around today and our lot would have a - f***ed off and b -blamed it on Henderson

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=568117&page=24#ixzz1DDbGMI84

canny mackem rant in our favour.

A mackem said that? :kasper:

obviously as they put it a "mag in disguise" or "mag lover"

If it's an NUFC fan pretending to be a mackem then they've done it for 7 years and accrewed 44,000 posts :lol:

I was also at the toon game today on a corprorate jolly and would like to put forward the following findings (although I have to say I'm very very drunk )

Firstly - The food was f***ing amazing and better than the stuff you get at SAFC. But that's unimportant

NUFC Fans - never f***ing left the team. Even at 0-4 they were vocal as owt and full of encouragement. My mate and I were laughing in the first half - desperation- you are beat etc, but the fans they never turned to be fair

2nd half the red card happens and you still think 4 goals, mags might get a couple back but nowt to fear, but fair credit again the fans were f***ing 'we're having this like'

So they get it back to 2-4 and Arsenal just go. Big style they lose it like we lost it at Stoke and everyone in teh ground knows it. madness but fair f***s to them.

But my point is this:

Would it haveh happened at out place? NO. Would our fans have stuck by the team? NO. Come back? No.

What I learned today is that there is a big big difference between the two clubs. I think it's ingraine, maybe not a conciious thing, but we are fundamnetally different. Like it or not, but the Toon fans helped turn it around today and our lot would have a - f***ed off and b -blamed it on Henderson

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=568117&page=24#ixzz1DDbGMI84

If it's an NUFC fan pretending to be a mackem then they've done it for 7 years and accrewed 44,000 posts :lol:

deep double undercover toon fan.

But my point is this:

sleeper operative obviously