Sunderland...

Heron

Haha.  It was some 50 year old fan saying he was jacking it in.  "Like West Brom's 3rd goal... it's been coming..." :lol:

Was just coming in to see if anyone else had seen this.  :lol: Said something like 'I'll never forget that day in 197-something, but one day in 51 years just doesnt cut it. I'm done with Sunderland.'  :lol:

Haha.  It was some 50 year old fan saying he was jacking it in.  "Like West Brom's 3rd goal... it's been coming..." :lol:

Was just coming in to see if anyone else had seen this.  :lol: Said something like 'I'll never forget that day in 197-something, but one day in 51 years just doesnt cut it. I'm done with Sunderland.'  :lol:

he was theyur

Guest johnson293

Big last 7 games for Bruce,failure to finish in top 10 will not go down well with Ellis Short.

Difficult to put a finger on what is going on but we undoubtably have good players but Bruce is not getting the best out of them and these next 7 games are massive for Bruce,these are games we are expected to win and like I say failure to finish top 10 could spell the end of Bruce's reign.

But, Sunderland have a 'better team on paper', don't they???

:mackems:

Should've sorted a sweepstake on the decibel level of the final whistle boos. Will be the loudest the SoS has been all season. :lol:

Why? There was no booing.................they all fucked off when WBA scored there 3rd.

It's exactly the opposite situation to what Mackems thought. The so-called shite teams are the ones rubbing their hands in delight at the thought of playing Sunderland.