Sunderland...

Heron

I went to watch the makems today with my dad. I can honestly say it was a disgraceful performance and that Bruce needs the sack quickly.

I also ended up in a heated confrontation with some makem.

My dad shouted "BRUCE OUT" a couple of times and the fool behind him started getting on his high horse calling the old man a hypocrite, telling him to get behind his team, f-ing and blinding at him in an agressive way.

I politely pointed out to him that he was out of order talking to my dad like that and he responded about how he wasnt shouting for Bruce to go when they beat chealse 4 -0. I then tried to educate him that one swallow does not a summer make, this enraged him even more and he kept going on about how we should get behind the team and not be hypocrites.

The same bloke then got up to leave a good 5 mins before the end so as he left I pointed out to him that he should perhaps stay and get behind HIS team. This made him go mental, shouting and swearing in front of his young son before he stormed off!!!

What an idiot. After he had left the bloke sat next to him advised me that I had just got on the wrong side of a known hard man and mentalist and that i should watch my back.  lol lol lol

I went to watch the makems today with my dad. I can honestly say it was a disgraceful performance and that Bruce needs the sack quickly.

My dad shouted "BRUCE OUT" a couple of times and the fool behind him started getting on his high horse calling the old man a hypocrite, telling him to get behind his team, f-ing and blinding at him in an agressive way.

I politely pointed out to him that he was out of order talking to my dad like that and he responded about how he wasnt shouting for Bruce to go when they beat chealse 4 -0. I then tried to educate him that one swallow does not a summer make, this enraged him even more and he kept going on about how we should get behind the team and not be hypocrites.

The same bloke then got up to leave a good 5 mins before the end so as he left I pointed out to him that he should perhaps stay and get behind HIS team. This made him go mental, shouting and swearing in front of his young son before he stormed off!!!

What an idiot. After he had left the bloke sat next to him advised me that I had just got on the wrong side of a known hard man and mentalist and that i should watch my back.  lol lol lol

Is you and your dad Newcastle fans?

I assume he's a Toon fan and his dad is a Mackem.

mam and dad are makems but mam couldnt go today so i used her season ticket, you know spend a bit of time with my dad and stuff.

'Ahr Nahr, yeev upset the heed of the Pennywell mafia there like marra, watch yersel on the way home like'?

:lol:

mam and dad are makems but mam couldnt go today so i used her season ticket, you know spend a bit of time with my dad and stuff.

How come you seen the light then?

How come you seen the light then?

I assume he has some kind of brain.

Bruce has apparently won 20 of his 70 games in charge of Sunderland. Best team in 40 years like.  :lol:

4th worst manager ever to grace the Premiership or some bollocks.

nobody wants to go to sunderland- even for free :lol:

Re: 41568

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What was the craic with the West Brom fans and a fair few empty seats? I'd heard they had free buses on?!?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=583216&page=2#ixzz1J3EOhNHf

It's a belting crowd like, we'd never get more against Peterborough...

I think there is only Bardsley that hasn't had a thread started about them tonight over there

apart from the goal he was crap too, in my opinion malbranque was the only decent one today.

How Bruce couldnt see that his long ball tactic was failing after 10 minutes is beyond me. 2 small forwards against 2 huge central defenders was easy peasy for west brom. Sunderland persisted with this from start to finish though.

Can't beleive this is the same team that tortured Chelsea , Manchester United and City earlier in the season.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=583256#ixzz1J3KJCGBc

:lol:

tortured? :lol:

Drew with Man Utd twice - TORTURED

Beat Man City at home with an injury time pen after being battered/got hammered at Eastlands - TORTURED

Defeated the worst Chelsea performance in years away but got battered 4-2 at home - TORTURED

Tortured = 5-1 vs you're bitter rivals, 6-0 vs the team who ridiculed you when you got relegated, 5-0 against West Ham, 4-1 against Wolves, etc.

They're just complete and utter spackers.