Sunderland...

Heron

I'm not from the North East, but have spent a lot of time in Newcastle and around Geordies. I've seen the rivalry and animosity first hand since I was a child.

Then you will fully understand why people choose to have a view on what happening down the road from time to time.

I'm not from the North East, but have spent a lot of time in Newcastle and around Geordies. I've seen the rivalry and animosity first hand since I was a child.

Then you will fully understand why people choose to have a view on what happening down the road from time to time.

Of course I do, just think it gets a bit pot calling kettle sometimes. That's all I was trying to say.

TBH I would rather not have a thread on here about Sunderland, I hardly give them a second thought. But then it is easy just not to read or post in it.

Nah its not you & Colocho prove this.

Before today, I had probably made about 20 posts in this thread.

TBH I would rather not have a thread on here about Sunderland, I hardly give them a second thought. But then it is easy just not to read or post in it.

:pow:

Think that was about my fifth post in 250+ pages.

:pow:

Think that was about my fifth post in 250+ pages.

Yeah but you have read the lot mate!!!

Guest Stephen927

Not sure the one thread argument works too well when it contains 7700 posts like....

It's still one thread, therefore the argument does work.

Theirs is in a different league man.

Seriously, some people would rather we didn't discuss them at all because they're too scared of being labelled obsessive :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Not sure the one thread argument works too well when it contains 7700 posts like....

Yeah ok, far more preferable than 1000 threads with 1 or 2 replies in, who cares how many posts we have as long as its neatly crammed into one.

Guest Stephen927

Yeah ok, far more preferable than 1000 threads with 1 or 2 replies in, who cares how many posts we have as long as its neatly crammed into one.

That's my point.

Guest BooBoo

I found out today that some inbred from work who happens to reside in Albania on Wearside, has legally changed his middle name to Roker Park.

James "Roker Park" Richardson?

I found out today that some inbred from work who happens to reside in Albania on Wearside, has legally changed his middle name to Roker Park.

i have encountered him a few times in an erm professional capacity

Sounds like he'd have been better off with mackem spackem as a middle name.

very diplomatically put :lol: