Sunderland...

Heron

Guest BooBoo

Sessegnon and Muntari. :lol:

But Muntari's got a CL winners medal!

Maybe they should play it instead of Muntari

Tbh, the inanimate lump of gold has probably more movement in him than Sulley.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article512021.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/ghana-asamoah-gyan-cropped

'f***ing vuvuzelas'

"C'mon! Think! When was the last time we won a game???"

Good morning people. See things went well today :lol:

Im heading over to be a peeping Tom on rtg. Laterz :lol:

its gone from 'lets have a push for champions league' to ' we're doomed' in just a few weeks. :lol:

and what ever happened to the easy run in where they were going to win all the games . ???

Think we'll actually finish above them now. Even though it's just a point in it their confidence is shot after a good start whereas we've been pretty consistent between 9th and 12th all season almost.

I agree- on account we cant get lower points- and they wont get any more. :smug:

In response to 'Do you think you'll go down?'

Narr where too good to go down m8, people just need to be patatient with bruce 2 home games coming up 6points and will be safe. only point behind 10th :o its that tight

Too good to go down? Just asking for trouble

Guest neesy111

Narr where too good to go down m8, people just need to be patatient with bruce 2 home games coming up 6points and will be safe. only point behind 10th :o its that tight

I seem to remember we said that about our last 3 home games when we went down.

they've been stating that only one point behind 5th, 6, 7 , 9 .......stuff for months as thier ambition has dissolved before our eyes :lol:

Do they even teach spelling and grammar in Sunderland schools?

Guest Loven11

Only won one game since Bent left, I remember me father saying in January " I deena why Bent has left Sunderland to join Villa because Sunderland are better than Villa "

I said nah they're fucking not, Villa have been better than the mackems in the other seasons and they will be higher than them this season imo.

Good to see them doing shite anyway and good job Bruce you fat bastard. 

Guest Loven11

When is there run of easy winnable games over?

It's not, they probs think the next 5 games are all winnable.

When is there run of easy winnable games over?

go to Wham on the last day of the season- i fkin hope thats a decider,

Claret & blue is the colour that sends NE teams packing to the lower league. If they do go down a few posts on here, a quick snigger & banter with mackems I know, I very much doubt I will be singing in the pub.