Sunderland...

Heron

Has he released the customary post-match apology letter yet?

Are they starting to release one a game now?

Aye, he emails the fans after every game.

All 3 of them?

No he emails the pub too.

Sunderland fan on Facebook when commenting on the strangest way they've found out a football result (odd question, I know):

I was on a remote island in Fiji on holiday with only a morning daily ferry, I missed it so paddled 2 miles across the sea in a small canoe to find out the NUFC score, they lost and the adrenalin and excitement carried me back across the waves for a well deserved Fiji bitter in celebration.

Obsessed.

Guest Wearside

Gordon out for four to six months.

We  have only had an "average" injury list this season according to Toons Taylor the other day.Our injury list this season is beyond ridiculous,an absolute joke to be honest.

We  have only had an "average" injury list this season according to Toons Taylor the other day.Our injury list this season is beyond ridiculous,an absolute joke to be honest.

You're starting to sound like the fat red faced whinger who manages your team - always making excuses.

Your injuries are no worse than many other teams, Newcastle included, it's just the inborn wearside persecution complex that makes things seem worse.

Didn't you have a near full squad to select from two games ago against WBA ?

I'd take a look at your manager's team selection and some of his expensive signings attitudes rather than join in with his constant excuse making.

Guest Wearside

We  have only had an "average" injury list this season according to Toons Taylor the other day.Our injury list this season is beyond ridiculous,an absolute joke to be honest.

It's no worse than ours.

Your best players are Barton,Nolan,Enrique and Coloccini,how long have they been out with injuries this season?

I'd say you have been very fortunate injury wise this season.

It's no worse than ours.

Your best players are Barton,Nolan,Enrique and Coloccini,how long have they been out with injuries this season?

Okay.

Enrique's missed a good month or two, Ben Arfa (arguably our best player in total) has been out pretty much all season.  Our number 1 keeper spent a good deal of time out, and we missed our number 1 RB at the start of the season for a few months.  Best (arguably our best striker after Carroll) missed a lot of this season with injury.  Shola's been in and out.  Gosling's been out the whole season, Ireland out for months, Raylor and Saylor out of months.  Wiliamson, Coloccini, Tiote and Nolan have all been absent with suspension a fair bit.  Smith obviously has been absent for the second half of the season.

LuaLua back with a broken leg, Vuckic and Kadar constantly injured.

If 'very fortunate' means naming a bench entirely full of kids, then yeah.  We've been really fortunate.

It's no worse than ours.

i see what your saying, we have had a OK season injury wise IMO, however id have fancied us to have a fair few more points on the table had ben arfa been fit all season

Wah waa fuking waa.  :rolleyes:

It's no worse than ours.

Nice that you've conveniently left Ben Arfa out of that list.

How many of your top 4/5 (whoever they may be) have been missing long term like? Bent was ever present before he fucked off, Gyan always seems to be mincing about and the rest of your squad just seem to merge into a long list of mediocrity.

Guest toonlass

You have had an "average" injury list though. How has your injury list been any worse than anyone else's? There are other clubs had as many if not more injured players out this season than Sunderland but you lot go on like you've been decimated by them.