Sunderland...

Heron

I dont hote mackems or sunderland, they just get my goat sometimes.

I dont wake up every morning and think "fucking sunderland fucking mackesm grrr".  I genberally dont have enything to do with the city or the people bar this thread for banter or match days.

And then the fans are kept apart.

I do understand the banter between the fans but not sure of hate.

It's not the biggest derby in England though, Man U & Liverpool is. I doubt anyone outside of either team realy gives a s*** tbh, just as I don't about the Birmingham derby etc.

Its the biggest derby in the world....as the only people that count are NUFC fans and SAFC fans.

Tbf, I think all he is getting at is that this is the biggest derby in England due to the hatred.

unfortunately, I'm of the opinion that without hatred, we'd have no passion. Just as we wouldn't without love. Love breeds hate and vice versa.

If you mean most passionate though then you may have a case, it's debatable. The Tyne & Wear derby is hardly unique though in it's 'hatred'.

I dont hote mackems or sunderland, they just get my goat sometimes.

I dont wake up every morning and think "f***ing sunderland f***ing mackesm grrr".  I genberally dont have enything to do with the city or the people bar this thread for banter or match days.

And then the fans are kept apart.

I do understand the banter between the fans but not sure of hate.

:thup:

I don't really have a burning hatred of mackems, it's more the same way I 'hate' charvers (which is probably no coincidence). As for the football club itself, there's probably other clubs in the league I dislike more, Liverpool recently for example, because Sunderland were such a joke for so long it was hard to find something to hate about them.

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the shit you are like.

As I've said before, I'm glad I don't have that shite in my life.

It's the derogatory opinion of people from the North East I can't abide.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the fuck do you think you are?

United for Newcastle? You're an embarrassment.

I've made it quite clear that its not people i find primitive, but blind hatred. To suggest I look down on people from the North-East, from what i've said is a baseless low-blow, keep on spinning if it makes you happy.

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the s*** you are like.

As I've said before, I'm glad I don't have that s**** in my life.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the f*** do you think you are?

Dont normally agree with what you say, but well said. What a muppet.

If there's one thing we can all truly be united on, it's our dislike of Colocho.

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the s*** you are like.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the f*** do you think you are?

Dont normally agree with what you say, but well said. What a muppet.

If there's one thing we can all truly be united on, it's our dislike of Colocho.

:lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

If you "hate" someone because they come from a city that happens to be near where you live, that you're a fucking idiot.

Self-purported Newcastle fan comes to Newcastle forum to say "I think all of you who actually live in Newcastle are pathetic and I'm better than you are. Thank God I'm so erudite and sophisticated and not a Geordie neandarthal like all of you."

Yes, that's obviously going to go over well.

Shameless post. Seriously man, some embarassing insinuation here.

Guest Chubby Jason

If you "hate" someone because they come from a city that happens to be near where you live, that you're a f***ing idiot.

that sounds idiotic :troll:

Awww shiiiiit. I could modify it, but I will leave it as it is and own the shame like a man.

The whole if you moved out of the north east/abnormality comment was a bit daft like. Hardly blame folk for jumping on that.

Yeah in hindsight that was a bit of a stupid thing to say. Still though, it's great being described as a 'cockney' and having accusations of being ignorant thrown my way when I've spent a lot of time in the Newcastle area, moreso than a lot of people throwing those accusations have spent down here...

The point doesnt that hes been trying to even make sense. We dont have a blind hatred for mackems in day to day life. What your basically saying is that none of us can ever have any friends that are mackems, that we'll instantaneously hate anyone that is from Sunderland or supports Sunderland.

Wrong. The rivalry and 'hate' is purely football based.

Guest Recoba

I hate Colocho more than any mackem after reading the past several pages of this thread.

Why dosnt he fuck off and support a non entity southern team like Reading? They are so bland they don't have a rivalry with anyone.

Another wanker from Essex...

Colocho you're clueless man. I guess you can be slightly forgiven for the fact that you dont live up here, but believe me, if you did, you wouldnt be spouting the shit you are like.

As I've said before, I'm glad I don't have that shite in my life.

If you want to live your life on the moral highground, get on with it, but don't try and pretend it's a problem with us. Who the fuck do you think you are?

I've made it quite clear that its not people i find primitive, but blind hatred. To suggest I look down on people from the North-East, from what i've said is a baseless low-blow, keep on spinning if it makes you happy.

Just fuck off you mackem twat

Just f*** off you mackem t***

:lol: