Sunderland...

Heron

Roll on next Saturday and Sessegnon can shut up a few mouthy people on here.

:iamatwat:

tbf sess' was good.

too good for them imo

Agreed. We were lucky today.

They played well first half but I definitely wouldn't say we were lucky. Krul's only had to make a couple of standard saves from distance.

Yes, they did well first half, and looked like the side to come out on top. Sessegnon was easily their best player, and they should have started with Gardner. Apart from the FK we offered very little upfront. Gosling actually missed an amazing chance. We defended well and looked good at passing (compared to previous seasons). But we really struggled in the final third. Also we were lucky with Raylor today, soing his job at LB.

As opposed to others on here, I like how we made few changes to the starting XI and stuck with it for the entire match (almost). With a new striker and a LB we are good to go.

Damn I would be embarrassed if some of these comments in this thread came from NUFC fans defending one of our players:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619380

This was particularily retarded:

"Football's fucked. That kind of tackle shouldn't be outlawed.

Colocinni had enough time to realise he'd been hit and roll out about. Be interesting to see what would have happened if Bardsley and Sessegnon had rolled around grasping for the clouds after the tackles on them"