Sunderland...

Heron

Tonight was the night he should have blooded his youngsters and new signings, if things didn't work out then fair enough, at least there is an excuse for once, instead he's piled on more misery and pressure losing in the manner and with that team playing no strikers , which shows a huge lack of respect to Wickham and the young Korean lad, why buy them and not play them in these types of games? Both, certainly Wickham will be on a massive downer over that and I'm sure the squad must be bewildered at why he's making these mad choices.

He's litterally bouncing from one bad decision to another, I cannot wait to see his next move, no doubt he'll be asking for more signings Before the window shuts, and I'm in no doubt it will be for players that they don't need.

Tonight was the night he should have blooded his youngsters and new signings, if things didn't work out then fair enough, at least there is an excuse for once, instead he's piled on more misery and pressure losing in the manner and with that team playing no strikers , which shows a huge lack of respect to Wickham and the young Korean lad, why buy them and not play them in these types of games? Both, certainly Wickham will be on a massive downer over that and I'm sure the squad must be bewildered at why he's making these mad choices.

He's litterally bouncing from one bad decision to another, I cannot wait to see his next move, no doubt he'll be asking for more signings Before the window shuts, and I'm in no doubt it will be for players that they don't need.

Cameron Jerome

Cameron Jerome

Not as bad as some make out on here, could operate in the Jones role (which could partner Gyan's pace and running well) would much rather them spunk £5m to loan RSC for a season (fee + wages) stationary and immobile, their Viduka.

As long as he stays away from signing left sided players whoever he buys will be poor business for them.

He has to be careful and not get himself sacked, ffs, he's doing such an admiral job for us right now with that lot, might have to win a game down the line, so they don't replace him with someone who has got a clue.

Westwood

Brown Ferdinand

Vaughan Cattermole Gardner Richardson Sessegnon Colback Elmo Larsson

Problem?  :troll:

True story.

i'd probably want Bruce out if i was a Sunderland fan tbf to them. he's been pretty awful.

keep up the good work geordie!

I hope he doesn't get sacked, there are a few good managers out of work at the moment that would probably take the job and do it much better than the big tub of lard.