Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

We haven't looked great - but you've been awful. Bruce has spent a fortune & on what?

What's wrong with Gyan, Wickham etc etc all of a sudden because a couple of weeks ago they were class.

Gyan is a disgrace, came back from summer way overweight and should be docked his wages till he loses at least a stone. He scored 10 goals in 20 starts last season so know he has the ability but he has been very unprofesional the condition he has come back in. Don't think you can call Wickham, he aint even started a game for us yet so that would just be daft, he is still learning.

We haven't looked great - but you've been awful. Bruce has spent a fortune & on what?

What's wrong with Gyan, Wickham etc etc all of a sudden because a couple of weeks ago they were class.

Gyan is a disgrace, came back from summer way overweight and should be docked his wages till he loses at least a stone. He scored 10 goals in 20 starts last season so know he has the ability but he has been very unprofesional the condition he has come back in. Don't think you can call Wickham, he aint even started a game for us yet so that would just be daft, he is still learning.

Any ideas who you'd like to sign?  Would you go for a Gyan swap deal with Crouch or Pav if it was at all possible?

Also, do you not think Bruce is being a right div by going on and on about poor finishing after every single game?  Not only does it potentially destroy player confidence but - similar to the injuries craic last season - players will latch on to any excuse not to put a shift in if you give it to them on a plate.

Guest Wearside

Any ideas who you'd like to sign?  Would you go for a Gyan swap deal with Crouch or Pav if it was at all possible?

Also, do you not think Bruce is being a right div by going on and on about poor finishing after every single game?  Not only does it potentially destroy player confidence but - similar to the injuries craic last season - players will latch on to any excuse not to put a shift in if you give it to them on a plate.

I'd only go for Gyan swap deal if it involved Defoe. I can't see Gyan going tbh, think it's too late in the window now. I think we need someone up top who is capable of holding the ball up and letting either Gyan or Sessegnon play off them, Gyan is not capable of playing up front on his own, ball just bounces off him. I'd like to see someone like Pavlychenko(sp) or Bendtner.

Yes, it won't inspire confidence if the manager is constantly putting them down in interviews. I couldn't believe after the game on Saturday that Bruce came out in a BBC interview and actually said "if Benty was still here, we would have won the game. Unbelievable.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Aye Gyan hasn't look great so far this year but he did well last year. If it's a case of getting your ideas booked up perhaps you don't need to bring anyone in?

Who do you fancy/expect?

I'd only go for Gyan swap deal if it involved Defoe. I can't see Gyan going tbh, think it's too late in the window now. I think we need someone up top who is capable of holding the ball up and letting either Gyan or Sessegnon play off them, Gyan is not capable of playing up front on his own, ball just bounces off him. I'd like to see someone like Pavlychenko(sp) or Bendtner.

Yes, it won't inspire confidence if the manager is constantly putting them down in interviews. I couldn't believe after the game on Saturday that Bruce came out in a BBC interview and actually said "if Benty was still here, we would have won the game. Unbelievable.

Wow.  Yeah, you're right - that's really fucking bad. :lol:

He said what?!!! That's unreal.

Wow.  Yeah, you're right - that's really f***ing bad. :lol:

Confidence-shatteringly brilliant though. Agent Bruce :coolsmiley:

Havn't paid much attention tbh, did he really say that? :lol: The guy gets more comical by the minute. I'm surprised there hasn't been a more concerted effort by your fans to make it clear that there's quite a few starting to get pretty pissed with him.

Guest BooBoo

Hates the area, no friends in dressing room and wanted to play in Europe. Think he'll be off this week or in January.

Guest Heneage

Hates the area, no friends in dressing room and wanted to play in Europe. Think he'll be off this week or in January.

Where's this from?

Guest Wearside

Off to where? Very few clubs will take him in the condition he is in at the moment.

Off to where? Very few clubs will take him in the condition he is in at the moment.

hopefully he stays and continues to sulk.

Wow.  Yeah, you're right - that's really f***ing bad. :lol:

Bloody hell :lol: