Sunderland...

Heron

dont all the profits go to Japan?

Most likely but the created hundereds of jobs in the area which helps the local community.

i know, but for mackems to get a wank on over having the biggest company in the north east. :lol:

when its actually Japanese.

Sage on the other hand. :troll:

You think they'd want to sponsor your shirts then.

I think Nissan are such a big brand they don't really need to advertise themselves and pay a fortune for the privilege. I'd love to see them on the front of our shirts mind, although Tombola are a Sunderland company also, and despite not being that well known, they are a success story also.

What? :lol:

Tell that to the likes of Samsung, Carlsberg and Volkswagen :lol:

Guest Randy Savage

You think they'd want to sponsor your shirts then.

I think Nissan are such a big brand they don't really need to advertise themselves and pay a fortune for the privilege. I'd love to see them on the front of our shirts mind, although Tombola are a Sunderland company also, and despite not being that well known, they are a success story also.

What? :lol:

Tell that to the likes of Samsung, Carlsberg and Volkswagen :lol:

Point taken. Maybe the fall out between the club and Nissan when they objected to the proposed stadium next door to the plant, left some lingering ill-feeling.

Guest Randy Savage

Most likely but the created hundereds of jobs in the area which helps the local community.

i know, but for mackems to get a w*** on over having the biggest company in the north east. :lol:

Who is getting a bonk on like? All I was doing is pointing out a massive success story for Sunderland and the North East, on a thread entitled 'Sunderland.'

Guest Randy Savage

Bonk on !  :lol:

Haven't heard that in years!

I heard somebody use the word 'kegs' the other day and it made me laugh. Hadn't heard it used since I was at school and the quiet lad shat himself in class.

25 years since Nissan opened on Wearside. Biggest company in the North East and a massive success story. Just thought I'd mention it.

My nana used to live just along the road in the land between Nissan and Sulgrave in Washington. Street doesn't exist anymore like.

It's a shame they couldn't have got rid of the rest of Sulgrave too.

Guest Randy Savage

25 years since Nissan opened on Wearside. Biggest company in the North East and a massive success story. Just thought I'd mention it.

My nana used to live just along the road in the land between Nissan and Sulgrave in Washington. Street doesn't exist anymore like.

It's a shame they couldn't have got rid of the rest of Sulgrave too.

A bit ropey in part, admittedly, but my brother still lives there and his street is ok.

i know, but for mackems to get a w*** on over having the biggest company in the north east. :lol:

A japanese company that only existed and remains to exist because tax payers give it massive handouts erm I mean grants every 5 minutes.

Guest Wearside

Nissan was/is great for the region, no doubt about that. Meant to be a f***ing horrible place to work by all accounts I've heard like, but even that is massively preferable to being jobless.

Will be a sad day for the North East if/when Nissan leaves Sunderland. It's not just Nissan itself, it's all the thousands employed by companies that supply Nissan. Expect house re-possessions and bankruptcy's galore if it happens.

Guest Wearside

Some nice bitterness on this thread since Tuesday with a special mention for the poster 'Rainforest', calm down kidda it's only 2 goals against Norway.

Guest Rainforest

:lol: I could give two f***s about Norway losing, they are a s*** team and have no business being in the European championship anyway.  Denmark were the better team, they ARE the better team and I`d rather have them there than Norway.

All Im saying is that as far as goals go, Bendtners were nothing special and I doubt he would have scored on either if this was the premier league, keepers and defenders are in another league quite litterarily.

Guest Randy Savage

Nissan was/is great for the region, no doubt about that. Meant to be a f***ing horrible place to work by all accounts I've heard like, but even that is massively preferable to being jobless.

Will be a sad day for the North East if/when Nissan leaves Sunderland. It's not just Nissan itself, it's all the thousands employed by companies that supply Nissan. Expect house re-possessions and bankruptcy's galore if it happens.

Indeed it will be a sad day. My brother works for Vantec next door and they'd be snookered if Nissan went tits up.

Indeed it will be a sad day. My brother works for Vantec next door and they'd be snookered if Nissan went tits up.

Well, the company i work for supplies the mwith chassis so i would be out of a job.

Some nice bitterness on this thread since Tuesday with a special mention for the poster 'Rainforest', calm down kidda it's only 2 goals against Norway.

Randy, meet wearside. Hopefully you can give him a mackem backhander when he starts drinking.