Sunderland...

Heron

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bendtner called in a sickie during the week and turned up at Longbenton hoping for a kick around after our training session. It's a lot closer to Jesmond where he'll be living after all.

Buying a gaff in Durham by all accounts.

Can't say I blame him for staying well away from Sunderland. I try to use the metrocentre as little as possible because it's crawling with mackems most days. Most of them standing with gaping mouths stunned at the sight of more than three national retail outlets in one location.

Guest Geordiesned

I see he's still allowed to watch Spennymoor Town games. He'll fit right in with the bunch of knackers that support them. I went to watch them play Whitley Bay down there towards the end of last season and whilst the vast majority of non-league fans mingle and get on well these mongs abused Whitley players, coaching staff and fans throughout.

This is getting pretty desperate now.

Sunderland = shit hole.

Newcastle = not a shit hole.

Everyone is aware of this, you can tell from the various Mackem excuses about lack of investment compared to Newcastle from the council etc.

It's not even up for debate.

Aye Newcastle is lovely. Places like Walker, Byker, Benwell and Heaton are wonderful places, would make me so proud if I lived in those areas.

Heaton? Pretty nice actually.

Not like you to talk shit on things you don't have a clue about.

Heaton is an utter shithole, used to see a lass from Chillingham Road for about 3 year and it's a not a place I'd want to live.

Which end?

Not far from the Chillingham Arms, I also had the misfortune to experience the Raby Hotel on a few occasions.

The Raby's not in Heaton though.

Sunderland = s*** hole.

Newcastle = not a s*** hole.

Everyone is aware of this, you can tell from the various Mackem excuses about lack of investment compared to Newcastle from the council etc.

Aye Newcastle is lovely. Places like Walker, Byker, Benwell and Heaton are wonderful places, would make me so proud if I lived in those areas.

Not like you to talk s*** on things you don't have a clue about.

Heaton is an utter shithole, used to see a lass from Chillingham Road for about 3 year and it's a not a place I'd want to live.

Which end?

Not far from the Chillingham Arms, I also had the misfortune to experience the Raby Hotel on a few occasions.

An utter shit hole with million pound houses?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26983129.html

Aye. righto.

Sunderland = s*** hole.

Newcastle = not a s*** hole.

Not like you to talk s*** on things you don't have a clue about.

Which end?

An utter shit hole with million pound houses?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26983129.html

Aye. righto.

Don't be silly, Right Move are clearly just mags, influenced by the infamous magedia.

Guest Randy Savage

Of course Newcastle has its shitholes, everywhere does. However, the fact Sunderland players choose to reside in Newcastle rather than the city that they are employed in speaks volumes.

Just saying like.

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

most newcastle players live in newcastle and its suburbs, how many sunderland players, for the record, actually live in sunderland? plenty of footballers who have played for both newcastle and sunderland have ended up living in Newcastle city centre. Has a single player from either team EVER lived in sunderland city centre?

how come you don't find Newcastle players clamouring to live in Albania on wear? Odd, isnt it?

Kieran Richardson and a few SAFC players live(d) in the Echo 24 flats near the Wearmouth Bridge. My mate used to live there and often saw him in the lift. Quinny has a place in there also. Several SAFC players live in the Ashbrooke area of the city, which is very nice and there are a few others in other parts of the city as well.

There aren't many in the city centre, but that is perhaps something to do with the fact that there isn't much choice in terms of posh apartments. The majority of those living on the Quayside on Tyneside live in Gateshead (Baltic Quays).

I'm not suggesting for a second that some SAFC players don't live or go out in Newcastle (though Darras is in Northumberland in point of fact), but this notion that no SAFC players live, drink or eat on Wearside is just that: a myth.

Here how did we end up with 2 Mackems? Can we not jettison Wearyside now we've got a new on who seems less of a tool?

I'm kinda curious to see whether Randy's influence will rub off on Wearside or whether Wearside will corrupt Randy.

Guest Randy Savage

Here how did we end up with 2 Mackems? Can we not jettison Wearyside now we've got a new on who seems less of a tool?

Fancied a bit of a change from RTG. I thought about registering on skunkers but a black and white version of RTG would have been too much to stomach.

Fancied a bit of a change from RTG. I thought about registering on skunkers but a black and white version of RTG would have been too much to stomach.

Skunkers is about as far away as RTG as you could possibly get, ie no happy clappers, no kids and zero and I mean zero moderation.......anything and everything goes.

Skunkers is about as far away as RTG as you could possibly get, ie no happy clappers, no kids and zero and I mean zero moderation.......anything and everything goes.

Ironically it is still pretty predictable fayre

Of course Newcastle has its shitholes, everywhere does. However, the fact Sunderland players choose to reside in Newcastle rather than the city that they are employed in speaks volumes.

Just saying like.

Which Sunderland players reside in Newcastle?

At this point it's probably worth pointing out that Gateshead and Northumberland are not part of Newcastle.

most newcastle players live in newcastle and its suburbs, how many sunderland players, for the record, actually live in sunderland? plenty of footballers who have played for both newcastle and sunderland have ended up living in Newcastle city centre. Has a single player from either team EVER lived in sunderland city centre?

how come you don't find Newcastle players clamouring to live in Albania on wear? Odd, isnt it?

Kieran Richardson and a few SAFC players live(d) in the Echo 24 flats near the Wearmouth Bridge. My mate used to live there and often saw him in the lift. Quinny has a place in there also. Several SAFC players live in the Ashbrooke area of the city, which is very nice and there are a few others in other parts of the city as well.

There aren't many in the city centre, but that is perhaps something to do with the fact that there isn't much choice in terms of posh apartments. The majority of those living on the Quayside on Tyneside live in Gateshead (Baltic Quays).

I'm not suggesting for a second that some SAFC players don't live or go out in Newcastle (though Darras is in Northumberland in point of fact), but this notion that no SAFC players live, drink or eat on Wearside is just that: a myth.

Randy, you talk alot of sense for a mackem.

You're an upgrade on the last mong but that sentence is bollocks.

Let's be honest here, those players live near Newcastle because that's where everything half decent is.

There's no two ways about it so let's not play games.