Sunderland...

Heron

I'd say also cut off the supply to Bent but most of his goals are scrappy penalties/penalty box scrambles. He's a good goal poacher but technically awful, mind I doubt Sunderland fans care about that. I'd also watch out for Henderson. My Sunderland-supporting mate has been going on about him for nearly 2 years now and he's been their 2nd best player this year and the latter parts of last, if not their best.

Let them worry about the powerhouse that is Kevin Nolan. The Perchinator should put the fear of god into them. I hope you told your mackem mate about our tactically astute manager?

Got to say they are starting the season very well. As ever with Bruce, flying start, had some good results with a difficult fixture list. Not looking forward to the derby at all.

It's not been that good like. They still haven't won away from home which included defeat to West Brom and a draw with Wigan. They also surrendered a two goal lead at home to Birmingham.

How came it has taken N.P over 2 months to realise a 4pm kick off might cause problems after they sanctioned the original change?!

It is utter wank for exiles from both sides who have bought train tickets to get them in to Newcastle for 2 or after.

It'll just mean that everyone is on the lash from daft o clock in the morning now!

Less time for the idiots to get pissed and cause shit (both sides)

Would rather this than have our name tarnished with fights, arrests and shit like that.

I doubt thats the case mate coz I reckon vast majority who want a drink will find somewhere. I'd easily get a drink from 7am - if not earlier.

Less time for the idiots to get pissed and cause shit (both sides)

Would rather this than have our name tarnished with fights, arrests and shit like that.

I doubt thats the case mate coz I reckon vast majority who want a drink will find somewhere. I'd easily get a drink from 7am - if not earlier.

I know, but that's quite difficult to arrange in my world. Getting everyone out and ready for midday would be an epic struggle, nevermind 7am unless we'd been up all night.

It also stops people from staying out all day then night. When i've worked the bars if its an early match like it is now everyone fuks off straight after, some stay out or move on but the majority go home. When its a later kickoff which ends around the time people start to meet up to go out, everyone stays out and are wankered leading to loads more trouble come around 10pm and then all night long. I think it's this police forces around NT have an issue with, rather than Newcastle city at the actual match time.

It should have been arranged straight away imo, the police always complain at these kind of times for derbys, strange its taken so long to get moved.

People will be mortal no matter what the KO. It's naive to think otherwise.

:thup:

Most of the trouble occurs at central station regardless anyway when the mackems arrive/fuck off. Wouldn't shock me if most of it was from people who hadn't been at the match anyway.

Not too hard to work around, for people who want to get pissed, last time I went to the stadium of light I was in a pub with a pint of Stella and a stripper by 6am.

Good news for me I guess, I'm at work at 6:30 the day after so it gives me some time to celebrate after and still get my head down early doors.

How came it has taken N.P over 2 months to realise a 4pm kick off might cause problems after they sanctioned the original change?!

It is utter wank for exiles from both sides who have bought train tickets to get them in to Newcastle for 2 or after.

haway mate, every single derby is changed to an early kick off, weren't you expecting it?

well i'll be in a canny state for trick or treating now then.

'Don't get too pissed love you've got to take the kids out later'

Gutted.  :lol:

my kids have newbiggin hall in their genetic make up "don't get too pissed, you've got to keep your dad upright later"

Guest Roger Kint

Less time for the idiots to get pissed and cause s*** (both sides)

Would rather this than have our name tarnished with fights, arrests and s*** like that.

This is total crap btw. Simply means people will be drinking earlier and will have longer to cause trouble after. It will stop nothing!