Sunderland...

Heron

This is the best possible news, no more friends in high places for Mr Bruce to hide behind now. I will be amazed if Bruce is not sacked this week.

Quinn will leave with the legacy of being the best Chairman the club has ever had and took us from our worst season in history to becoming an established Premier League club, thanks for everything big fella.

I don't want your thanks, you makem b******.

Words cannot describe the brilliance :lol: :lol: :clap:

:nods:

Fantastic :lol: :lol:

This is the best possible news, no more friends in high places for Mr Bruce to hide behind now. I will be amazed if Bruce is not sacked this week.

Quinn will leave with the legacy of being the best Chairman the club has ever had and took us from our worst season in history to becoming an established Premier League club, thanks for everything big fella.

I don't want your thanks, you makem b******.

:lol:

:lol: Brilliant.

It's not all been bad, we got rid of that greedy cunt Gyan, got rid of a crock in Mensah and got rid of a sulky twat called Muntari. Been a canny year when you look at it that way.

Aye. They've done well not signing two on loan players and selling another because he hated their town and football team :lol:

I don't want your thanks, you makem bastard.

I am pissing my pants at that!

Guest Wearside

I love how Quinn is considered their best ever chairman when our worst in history will outstrip his 'achievements' in the last 3 years with a 9th place finish. Sums the two clubs up.

Where does McKeag stand alongside your "worst ever chairman"? I will give you a clue it was before 1992 so you might have to use google.

I'm still howling :lol: Genuinely the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Rights. :lol: Although it faces stiff competition from that Robert Pattinson meme posted yesterday.

ffs. :lol: :lol:

:lol: I do fear N-O may have peaked these past couple days.

I'm still howling :lol: Genuinely the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Rights. :lol: Although it faces stiff competition from that Robert Pattinson meme posted yesterday.

ffs. :lol: :lol:

:lol: I do fear N-O may have peaked these past couple days.

Actually started crying again just at the thought of it, never had anything affect me like this. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I love how Quinn is considered their best ever chairman when our worst in history will outstrip his 'achievements' in the last 3 years with a 9th place finish. Sums the two clubs up.

Where does McKeag stand alongside your "worst ever chairman"? I will give you a clue it was before 1992 so you might have to use google.

Sunderland can't pull the 1992 line tbh.

Your crowds had similar expansion when you hit the premier league/ new stadium etc etc.

Guest Heneage

The lad on Legends right now is clearly a wind up. Total comic character.

Horswill?

No no some bloke called 'Niall'.

He basically phoned up to have a go at Horswill then talks about knowing stuff because his mate 'Is part of a delagation workin in Tieland'.

The lad on Legends right now is clearly a wind up. Total comic character.

Horswill?

No no some bloke called 'Niall'.

He basically phoned up to have a go at Horswill then talks about knowing stuff because his mate 'Is part of a delagation workin in Tieland'.

Don't forget Sunderland's development in the middle east - places like Korea, Maylasia, Vietnam :sadnod:

Guest BooBoo

I think it's an opportune moment to draw reference to that vintage scene in Premier Passions. Peter Reid walks into the changing room only to realise relegation rivals Middlesboro have won.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckin' hell."

As a club, SAFC are generally speaking a scream.