Sunderland...

Heron

Don't agree mate....Newcastle are only where they are in the league on the confidence boost they got from beating us

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=10915456#post10915456#ixzz1ZdKLmJSY

:lol: what?

I keep forgetting that derby wins are worth 14 points.

I think their problem is that they played us at home in the second game, the fixture that is, to some of them, the absolute be all and end all of their season.  When they lost, their fans went int "maybe next year" mode with nearly the entire season left to play, which transfers into the players.

The disaster that has been Bruce's reign will soon be coming to a long overdue end. We are the people's club, we were born out of a love for the game and a belief that society could do better. We have represented our belief in democracy and human decency with the utmost of dignity.

Yet we face perhaps the most pivitol moment in our history. Mr Sbragia's relegation of the mags should have been the knock out blow, we should have followed it up as a club and sent them into extinction. That we didn't is to Quinn's eternal shame for sticking with a mag sympathiser. As it stands WE have allowed them to gain the upper hand and make no mistake they will not miss the opportunity to finish us off if it arrives.

Our support is disillusioned, our team is filled with championship plodders, our board is happy to play the uncle tom role to the magedia and we are still to rid ourselves of a manager who ahtes what we stand for.

The next manager must be someone who can unite mackemdom once more. A man of the highest standards who will not accepts second best. A man of charm and charisma yet with a stelly edge. Step forward Carlo Ancelotti, your greatest work in footballing history is about to begin.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=633378#ixzz1ZdzLoyG0

You can probably guess who...

Guest sydneycove

Whenever I hear the 'magedia' it makes me cringe, sad bastards.

TBF I think most of RTG cringes at it as well.

The disaster that has been Bruce's reign will soon be coming to a long overdue end. We are the people's club, we were born out of a love for the game and a belief that society could do better. We have represented our belief in democracy and human decency with the utmost of dignity.

Yet we face perhaps the most pivitol moment in our history. Mr Sbragia's relegation of the mags should have been the knock out blow, we should have followed it up as a club and sent them into extinction. That we didn't is to Quinn's eternal shame for sticking with a mag sympathiser. As it stands WE have allowed them to gain the upper hand and make no mistake they will not miss the opportunity to finish us off if it arrives.

Our support is disillusioned, our team is filled with championship plodders, our board is happy to play the uncle tom role to the magedia and we are still to rid ourselves of a manager who ahtes what we stand for.

The next manager must be someone who can unite mackemdom once more. A man of the highest standards who will not accepts second best. A man of charm and charisma yet with a stelly edge. Step forward Carlo Ancelotti, your greatest work in footballing history is about to begin.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=633378#ixzz1ZdzLoyG0

You can probably guess who...

He is on mackem crack.