Sunderland...

Heron

This could go either way. Short coming in as chairman could mean he's more willing to spend money. On the other hand, he likely knows fuck all about football so he could just balls it up big style.

If Bruce can keep himself in the job for another transfer window, he'll tighten the pursestrings. If he ditches him, I can see him getting a bit of advice from more football knowledgeable people, and get a fairly good appointment, worryingly. At which point I wouldn't be surprised to see him splash a bit of cash in the midst of trying to ditch some of the deadwood.

I obviously hope I'm 100% wrong, of course.

I love how Quinn is considered their best ever chairman when our worst in history will outstrip his 'achievements' in the last 3 years with a 9th place finish. Sums the two clubs up.

Where does McKeag stand alongside your "worst ever chairman"? I will give you a clue it was before 1992 so you might have to use google.

:jesuswept:

Chicken town in melt down

Quinny pushed to one side as short has had enough...pisses him off to the far east, short has obviously had enough of laurel and hardy..stand by for brewcie to go next.

Chicken town in melt down

Quinny pushed to one side as short has had enough...pisses him off to the far east, short has obviously had enough of laurel and hardy..stand by for brewcie to go next.

:mike:

Courtesy of the user mufcok:

As a neutral I'd say probably not but you have the better fans. I find the wobbly, crying on the telly, half naked in the winter, tight replica top wearing, media-beloved "best fans in the whole world that couldnt be arsed going when they were in the championship" geordies to be thorougly intolerable.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631568&page=11#ixzz1ZkNSxY7D

:lol:

As a neutral I'd say probably not but you have the better fans. I find the wobbly, crying on the telly, half naked in the winter, tight replica top wearing, media-beloved "best fans in the whole world that couldnt be arsed going when they were in the championship" geordies to be thorougly intolerable.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631568&page=11#ixzz1ZkNSxY7D

This is the best possible news, no more friends in high places for Mr Bruce to hide behind now. I will be amazed if Bruce is not sacked this week.

Quinn will leave with the legacy of being the best Chairman the club has ever had and took us from our worst season in history to becoming an established Premier League club, thanks for everything big fella.

I don't want your thanks, you makem bastard.

:lol: Funniest thing I've read on here for ages, I'm nicking it.

Someone who has an account on RTG post this.

Division below and still averaged 3k more than them.

This is the best possible news, no more friends in high places for Mr Bruce to hide behind now. I will be amazed if Bruce is not sacked this week.

Quinn will leave with the legacy of being the best Chairman the club has ever had and took us from our worst season in history to becoming an established Premier League club, thanks for everything big fella.

I don't want your thanks, you makem bastard.

:lol: :lol:

Excellent.

I don't want your thanks, you makem b******.

:lol: :lol:

Excellent.

Epic that like

"Originally Posted by Five Thro Mignolet 

NUFC FANS AVERAGE ATTENDENCES 09-10

Division below and NUFC still averaged 3k more than SAFC. 

It was reported though that season ticket sales rose by a pretty big amount when they were promoted again though. Why didn't all those people who suddenly bought STs then not have them in the Championship?"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631568&page=11#ixzz1ZkiOy4rm

:facepalm: :serious:

"Originally Posted by Five Thro Mignolet 

NUFC FANS AVERAGE ATTENDENCES 09-10

Division below and NUFC still averaged 3k more than SAFC. 

It was reported though that season ticket sales rose by a pretty big amount when they were promoted again though. Why didn't all those people who suddenly bought STs then not have them in the Championship?"

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=631568&page=11#ixzz1ZkiOy4rm

:facepalm: :serious:

:facepalm: indeed.