Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Wearside

This is the best possible news, no more friends in high places for Mr Bruce to hide behind now. I will be amazed if Bruce is not sacked this week.

Quinn will leave with the legacy of being the best Chairman the club has ever had and took us from our worst season in history to becoming an established Premier League club, thanks for everything big fella.

This is the best possible news, no more friends in high places for Mr Bruce to hide behind now. I will be amazed if Bruce is not sacked this week.

Quinn will leave with the legacy of being the best Chairman the club has ever had and took us from our worst season in history to becoming an established Premier League club, thanks for everything big fella.

I don't want your thanks, you makem bastard.

Guest Heneage

I don't want your thanks, you makem b******.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Class :lol:

:spit:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:spit:

Careful, he'll wire your jaw for you if you ain't careful. ;D

Words cannot describe the brilliance :lol: :lol: :clap:

Mackems from RTG:

Benitez in charge for Bolton game

Yep, Short's a born winner. Lets hope that he is purging our club of those he feels are holding us back. I expect Ancelotti to be our manager by the end of the month.

It's not all been bad, we got rid of that greedy cunt Gyan, got rid of a crock in Mensah and got rid of a sulky twat called Muntari. Been a canny year when you look at it that way.

But I thought he was the bestest midfielder in the world? He's won a Champions League medal and everything?  :iamatwat: