Sunderland...

Heron

If short offered him a years pay to leave I reckon he's at the stage to take it and go. He's been holding out for the full payoff or a medium sized miracle, but now he's staring in to the abyss, cannot find any answers, is receiving personal abuse at a growing rate and is looking more unwell every week. His family might even have a say in it, if they care about him, which I'm sure they do, then they'll tell him enough is enough.

He'll not walk, but I could see a compo agreement being thrashed out over the next couple of days.

what a sorry mess.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"In my opinion, systems are for the school teachers in professional football,"

"Right now this system, given the personnel we have here, is suiting us. I am a four- four-two man but I am not big on systems or tactics. I am big on great players working their socks off.

"If you have that you don't need to say too much to them. The game is played at such a pace that the players can see danger coming if they haven't got the ball and are in the right place at the right time.

"When they have the ball they can see an opening or read a situation that a lesser player doesn't and they pass it into that area or they run into that area. That is what makes them top players."

He'd certainly carry on Bruce's good work, that's for sure.

Guest elbee909

Re. Brown and O'Shea:

"I remember how pleased we all were that we'd not only got them, but got them committed to long term contracts as well. Massive, massive mistake in hindsight."

I think a fair few people were saying it at the time. :lol:

Re. Brown and O'Shea:

"I remember how pleased we all were that we'd not only got them, but got them committed to long term contracts as well. Massive, massive mistake in hindsight."

set the transfer window alight.

"In my opinion, systems are for the school teachers in professional football,"

"Right now this system, given the personnel we have here, is suiting us. I am a four- four-two man but I am not big on systems or tactics. I am big on great players working their socks off.

"If you have that you don't need to say too much to them. The game is played at such a pace that the players can see danger coming if they haven't got the ball and are in the right place at the right time.

"When they have the ball they can see an opening or read a situation that a lesser player doesn't and they pass it into that area or they run into that area. That is what makes them top players."

He'd certainly carry on Bruce's good work, that's for sure.

"I've picked Ambrose instead of Robert because we need a more solid foundation."

That beauty came before we were tonked by Bolton.

"Alan Shearer was excellent today."

This after he touched the ball 4 times (I counted) in a home defeat to Deportivo La Coruna.

Re. Brown and O'Shea:

set the transfer window alight.

Are you still green with envy, mate? I am.

guess who baiting those that expected a win today...  :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647344

This needs more attention. Particularly considering one of the people he mentions says 'You are very welcome to have face to face chat with me any time you like but might regret it' and they appear to have arranged a fight. :lol:

Fucking weirdos.

Could a different manager turn it around with those players, not sure just replacing is the answer. Personally don't think Martin O'Neil is that great either yet they dying to get him, likes to just buy british in the main and does not seem to know foreign market well. How would he do with no money.

Could a different manager turn it around with those players, not sure just replacing is the answer. Personally don't think Martin O'Neil is that great either yet they dying to get him, likes to just buy british in the main and does not seem to know foreign market well. How would he do with no money.

He works best with no money, see Leicester and Celtic.

it was so fucking funny today. played football. was in the clubhouse after the match watching gillette. was stood by the tele with 10 mins to go as only way to hear was matt le tis was saying. 93 or whatever minutes in man utd scored "weeeey" everyone went. "ITS OFFSIDE"went fucking mental. one minute later, goes to paul merson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: