Sunderland...

Heron

As was mentioned last night, the booing that greeted the goal was absolutely magical :lol:

Anyone chuck their season ticket on the pitch? Always a comic, yet frequent sight at the SOL.

Agent Bruce's mission is almost complete, just needs a draw in his next game to keep him there a couple of weeks longer, at which point they will be in a huge relegation struggle.

I really hope they do hire a Benitez or O'Neill, they would do fuck all with Sunderland.

As was mentioned last night, the booing that greeted the goal was absolutely magical :lol:

If you wanted the worst possible reaction to the last minute goal it would be a loud chorus of boos, it's going to absolutely wreck the confidence of the players at home next time out, it really doesn't get louder than that, not at your own players. It's a shame they've got an away tie next, reckon they'll be like putty at home for the forseeable, I reckon even Blackburn will do them.

Absolutely loving how we've turned things round on the mackems so comprehensively, all the more enjoyable that they so totally didn't see it coming. :lol:

thats the most surprising bit, even though they were told often enough during the summer that they were buying quantity not quality.

i remember having similar conversations with mackems in the summer before their 15point season and yet we are deluded.

By the sounds of it from the journos on Twitter, they were fucking diabolical in the second half. Hard to tell from highlights of course, but it seems that goal was coming so they were all ready for it. :lol:

In a sense though isn't it more amusing that they didn't see this coming? i.e. they really thought buying Craig Gardner, Wes Brown and Ji Dong Won were going to propel them to some sort of solid top 10/top 7 charge, despite repeatedly being told their deals completely stunk of mediocrity.

The Biggest Laugh in all of this, Is the fact that despite us always taking the piss out of each other, whenever they get a little bit ahead of us the celebrate and parade around far too much, go way over the top and exagerate the true postions. When we pass them they are left looking like complete and utter mugs. Keep up the good work SMBs

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Can someone please quote their 'setting the transfer window a light' and 'the mags are green with envy' posts from the summer. PLEASE? :lol:

You can't, unfortunately. Old topics are locked :(

Can someone please quote their 'setting the transfer window a light' and 'the mags are green with envy' posts from the summer. PLEASE? :lol:

Just copy and paste them here.

need some sort of access to them as i'll be nominating them in threads of the year.

Wow, just seen their fixtures after these two games, two away trips to the capital, then two rock hard home games. Fail to beat Blackburn at home and I doubt they'll win again in 2011. What a year it's been.

Wow, just seen their fixtures after these two games, two away trips to the capital, then two rock hard home games. Fail to beat Blackburn at home and I doubt they'll win again in 2011. What a year it's been.

would be canny if they headed for thier post christmas slump already bottom :lol:

Surely a battling win vs Blackburn is required to keep 007 in the hotseat?

They're fucking shit like  :lol:

The lad i travelled down with yesterday is from Sunderland but is a Man U season ticket holder (whole family on his dads side are Man U fans so it's legit). He lives in Newcastle now but still has a lot of mates from Sunderland and occasionally goes to watch us and them, anyway, we were both agreeing yesterday on the way home how utterly deluded they are in terms of rating themselves and their squad. Also on the subject of who their next manager is gonna be, Ancelotti? Benitez?  :lol: Are they fucking mental?

Surely a battling win vs Blackburn is required to keep 007 in the hotseat?

007bellies surely?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Just copy and paste them here.

Oh right... was funny as fuck, mind. Will  look :lol:

would be canny if they headed for thier post christmas slump already bottom :lol:

There's a post at RTG that raises an interesting point:

In the 19 point season

At this stage of the season we had 13 points.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647435#ixzz1euIlJiqQ

They're on, what, 11 now?