Sunderland...

Heron

Think its already been mentioned, but I think our success is putting pressure on them.

thing is it shouldn't really be colouring their opinion as much as it is, if your basing your opinion of your football team on how well your rivals are doing its pretty poor imho

That's their whole fucking existence for fuck's sake! 

It shouldn't be like that, but it is.  The last 3 seasons when they've been top dogs have been the most glorious in living memory.

Someone on RTG has made a thread about Pardew's 'Geordie heroes' comment, pointing out that there's just Steven Taylor and Sammy in the side who are actual Geordies today. I for one am absolutely gutted at this revelation.

Someone on RTG has made a thread about Pardew's 'Geordie heroes' comment, pointing out that there's just Steven Taylor and Sammy in the side who are actual Geordies today. I for one am absolutely gutted at this revelation.

He could have been talking about Steve Bruce?

Howay man, they are all geordies  :smitten:

Can't remember the last notable Mackem tbh.

Brewcey's letter :lol:

Too often we’ve been at home and created enough chances but not done enough to go on and win the game.

We’ve created enough, but haven’t taken those chances. It’s happened too often in recent weeks.

We have to be bigger and better. We need to have the ability, when the chances fall for us, to stay calm and not get edgy or nervous, and take a few of them.

We piled people forward to try and win the match and we made a mistake.

Wes Brown has been terrific for us in all the games he’s played and he’s made a bad mistake today, but I’m not going to hold him responsible for their goal.

You can’t keep making excuses, week in, week out. Unless we handle it and deal with it we’re going to have afternoons like this one.

I fully understand the frustrations of the fans, but I’m still convinced the dressing room will turn it around.

It’s in my nature never to chuck anything so we’ll be ready to go again on Monday morning.

We will dust ourselves down and get ready for the challenge ahead.

All the best,

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=647504#ixzz1eqNfiQZh

Just read an article on SSN :lol:, cant beleave they actually have put this in it...

Chants of 'Bruce out' and 'You fat Geordie *******, get out of our club' reverberated around the ground, with boos and jeers sending the manager and his players scurrying down the tunnel.

If short offered him a years pay to leave I reckon he's at the stage to take it and go. He's been holding out for the full payoff or a medium sized miracle, but now he's staring in to the abyss, cannot find any answers, is receiving personal abuse at a growing rate and is looking more unwell every week. His family might even have a say in it, if they care about him, which I'm sure they do, then they'll tell him enough is enough.

He'll not walk, but I could see a compo agreement being thrashed out over the next couple of days.