Saturday Or Monday ?

Skirge
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyway the title could be sealed against Blackpool or is that too soon? Would be mint if the atmosphere was great because promotion was already done and dusted, let's throw in Tony Green as special guest of honour being paraded at half-time for the older generation, and then a 4 or 5 goal win to clinch the title.

Hopefully Saturday, would make for an epic away trip but I'd rather be hungover on a Sunday at home than a Tuesday at work.

Realistically I think it's more likely to be Monday.

Anyway the title could be sealed against Blackpool or is that too soon? Would be mint if the atmosphere was great because promotion was already done and dusted, let's throw in Tony Green as special guest of honour being paraded at half-time for the older generation, and then a 4 or 5 goal win to clinch the title.

Once promotion is in the bag, it'll be like party time at the Ipswich and Blackpool games. We'll do them both 5 or 6-nowt

would prefer Monday, be good to clinch it at home.

just noticed as well that WBA play Leicester on Friday tea time, thats a tough game for them,  can see another draw for them so hopefully after another win for us at Peterborough we can stretch the lead again over them.

just realised forest are live on the box on easter monday directly before.....watch us both win on saturday then forest lose at home to cardiff directly before us.

nicely set up, that.

i'm assuming the forest game is 5-15 for the tele. cant find it in the listings anywhere though.

edit...bbc2.