Peterborough 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 03/04/10 - post match reaction from p21

Dave

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

how many gcse's does ameobi have. I bet its below the national average. ;D

True to form he's actually still sitting them. Teacher's believe he'll reach his potential soon though.

how many gcse's does ameobi have. I bet its below the national average. ;D

True to form he's actually still sitting them. Teacher's believe he'll reach his potential soon though.

isn't that carl cort? lols

Guest firetotheworks

how many gcse's does ameobi have? I bet its below the national average. ;D

He has an A* in precision engineering.

Is Heaton Manor the one between the Corner House and the Freeman hospital, or is it closer towards Byker?

Correct.

I took my driving test past there and it was just as all the 6th formers and that were coming out, it was so hard to keep my eye on the road.

Is Heaton Manor the one between the Corner House and the Freeman hospital, or is it closer towards Byker?

Correct.

I took my driving test past there and it was just as all the 6th formers and that were coming out, it was so hard to keep my eye on the road.

Was this in the last couple of years, as the lasses in my year and the year below were nothign short of magnifique.

That's the one - the one where all the best footballers go.

The rugby team was better than the football team when I went there in the mid 80's...

Correct.

"Three of hearts, queen of spades, ten of diamonds."

Guest jimmyc84

just randomly read shola's wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shola_Ameobi

"In 2009 Barcelona claimed that Ameobi had played a major role in them winning the champions League final against Manchester United. The team reportedly sat down before kick off and watched a video of Ameobi's greatest goals to provide them with inspiration. It was later reported that this video lasted seven seconds."

:celb:

That's the one - the one where all the best footballers go.

The rugby team was better than the football team when I went there in the mid 80's...

When I went a few years ago the rugby team was fairly shit - our football teams were canny though.