Newcastle United 4 - 1 Blackpool - 10/04/10 - post match reaction from page 7

JH

How did Kadar play yesterday|?

He gave the ball away cheaply and was caught in possession once or twice but his ball through to Jonas which resulted in our first goal was very good.

What did people think of Charlie Adam?

I thought his long range passing was good maybe tried 1 too many.  Zero creativity around the box as he blasted everything towards goal which is to be expected from a player who scored a lot goals this year.  Looks like lacks that bit of pace & with us having Nolan, Guthrie & Barton at the club next year I really would not want us to sign another slow one. Overall I like him as player.

Guest toonlass

Always thought that when he was at Rangers his powerful shots were the best thing about him. He can really hammer the ball and with a lot of precision as well as power (no Jorge Albertz like). Not good enough for the premiership though.

I thought his long range passing was good maybe tried 1 too many.  Zero creativity around the box as he blasted everything towards goal which is to be expected from a player who scored a lot goals this year.  Looks like lacks that bit of pace & with us having Nolan, Guthrie & Barton at the club next year I really would not want us to sign another slow one. Overall I like him as player.

in the first 20mins or so their  31 (right back) looked very good.....................then he disappeared.

in the first 20mins or so their  31 (right back) looked very good.....................then he disappeared.

He is the lad they have on loan from Everton I think, Coleman.

Only saw the highlights last night. Some decent finishing in those goals. Jonas' looked like it was going well wide, surely it should be an OG? Routledge's goal was very good. Nolan's was like he was playing a pre-season game against a pub team :lol:

Only saw the highlights last night. Some decent finishing in those goals. Jonas' looked like it was going well wide, surely it should be an OG? Routledge's goal was very good. Nolan's was like he was playing a pre-season game against a pub team :lol:

Jonas' goal was cleaarly a pass to Carroll at the back stick. Great run though

Holloway told the Blackpool Gazette: "We were poncing about but it was shadow boxing. Any chance of some punches? Because that`s what we normally do.

"We might have been one of the few teams to beat Newcastle this season but we didn`t look like doing it again.

"They put some leather on us and we hit the deck four times. We didn`t get up with any anger until the last 10 minutes.

There's no dubious goals commitee in the Football League, so if Jonas wants the goal he gets it.

Does this only count for football players, because I fancy a few goals to my name too?  :lol:

:lol: Ok, it's either Jonas' or the defender's, and I don't think Jonas has much competition.

There's no dubious goals commitee in the Football League, so if Jonas wants the goal he gets it.

Does this only count for football players, because I fancy a few goals to my name too?  :lol:

:lol: Ok, it's either Jonas' or the defender's, and I don't think Jonas has much competition.

Smith's apparently made a claim for it.