Newcastle United 4 - 1 Blackpool - 10/04/10 - post match reaction from page 7

JH

This should have been in here.

Nolan seemed to have his typical game, do very little yet still manages to score a good goal.  Still, Nolan next to Guthrie is by far the best central midfiled partnership we've had this season.  I didn't think Blackpool were too bad but they don't have the finishing touch that we've got.  I thought that they played neat football but didn't have too much to worry us,  Harper spent most of his time collecting long range shots which probably wouldn't have crossed the line had he missed them.

Guest Heneage

Another good win. Sounds like we played well too, we just need to keep focused so we can pass the 100 mark and give ourselves the title, which would be the cherry on a good season.

Coloccini had an excellent game, his reading of the game meant that he just strolled around and did everything he had to do while making it look too easy.

he's still useless in the air though, turns his back, closes his eyes and wins nothing, we'll get punished for it next season.

he's still useless in the air though, turns his back, closes his eyes and wins nothing, we'll get punished for it next season.

He was supposed to be going to get punished this year but hasn't.

He was supposed to be going to get punished this year but hasn't.

point taken, but i've already seen us get punished because of him in the premier league. its just such a glaring negative for a centre half i cant help but be worried about it.

Sounds like another Harper error.

:lol:

Was an absolutely top class save that unfortunately fell to their striker.

was thinking just that as I watched... Should have plucked it out the sky on his left foot and banged it in the top corner of their net on his right ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

WayneRoutledge

Actually happy... My mum and dad was here to see me score!

:aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

:lol:

Thats pretty funny.

`Routledge looked f***ing depressed like`

he didnt look very happy during the game on monday.  maybe he knows hes out of his depth ??  his performances look pretty random.

perhpas hes just missing his mam;  start singing for bitty routledge next game?

Guest The_Scoreboard

Thought their fans were pretty loud actually. well they were before kick off and up until the second goal, with all of them singing for once. :thup: I'm block A leazes so maybe more in front then beside than others.

We played some great stuff today, passing & movement at times was brilliant. When Jonas is in the kind of mood he is fantastic but today my MOTM was Guthrie he is getting better and better.

Great performance from the lads, shit from the fans very poor atmosphere for 47,000.

Some mad Blackpool fan dressed as an Orange Clown got a load of shite today "Paedo, paedo what's the score?". Guthrie is superb in the middle, Jonas looks so confident, Nolan kept his head for his goal. Ref was poor, as was the linesmen but I thought they were poor for both sides. Several times the ref and linesmen just looked at each other unsure of what to give. In the main their fans slept in the sun until the last 5 minutes when they made some noise.

Thought their fans were better than ours tbh.

You are kidding! Apart from Paedo the clown and about 10 fans in the back row they never said owt all game!

No (I'm honestly not)

They were good in the first half particularly, I sit directly below them at the other end to where you would be, thought they were pretty good.

They were terrible. Really quiet.

If we win at Reading gives up 95 points, 95 is the most points WBA can possibly get, though we have 12 goals better goal difference so unless we lose all our other games and WBA win everygame like 10 nil we;re pretty much champions.