Newcastle United 4 - 1 Blackpool - 10/04/10 - post match reaction from page 7

JH

Guest neesy111

If we win at Reading gives up 95 points, 95 is the most points WBA can possibly get, though we have 12 goals better goal difference so unless we lose all our other games and WBA win everygame like 10 nil we;re pretty much champions.

we won't be confirmed as champions until mathetmatically possible

Guest toonlass

I am really pleased at how well Guthrie is doing in the centre. Like a different player to the Guthrie played out wide. Any news on Kadar yet?

Some mad Blackpool fan dressed as an Orange Clown got a load of shite today "Paedo, paedo what's the score?". Guthrie is superb in the middle, Jonas looks so confident, Nolan kept his head for his goal. Ref was poor, as was the linesmen but I thought they were poor for both sides. Several times the ref and linesmen just looked at each other unsure of what to give. In the main their fans slept in the sun until the last 5 minutes when they made some noise.

Thought their fans were better than ours tbh.

You are kidding! Apart from Paedo the clown and about 10 fans in the back row they never said owt all game!

No (I'm honestly not)

They were good in the first half particularly, I sit directly below them at the other end to where you would be, thought they were pretty good.

They were terrible. Really quiet.

Aye they were very quiet from where we were.

Dave, we were pretty much lost without you today. The thread title stayed at 2-0 for about half an hour after the third goal went in, and frankly, I didn't know what to do. I panicked, and several people in the street outside suffered mild bruising after I threw my laptop out of the window in desperation.

It will be an absolute joke if some sort of action isn't taken against jonny hall, the younger forum members with aspirations to one day moderate need role models and his actions (or lack of) today were frankly disgusting.

Dave, we were pretty much lost without you today. The thread title stayed at 2-0 for about half an hour after the third goal went in, and frankly, I didn't know what to do. I panicked, and several people in the street outside suffered mild bruising after I threw my laptop out of the window in desperation.

It will be an absolute joke if some sort of action isn't taken against jonny hall, the younger forum members with aspirations to one day moderate need role models and his actions (or lack of) today were frankly disgusting.

:lol: :lol:

Some mad Blackpool fan dressed as an Orange Clown got a load of s**** today "Paedo, paedo what's the score?". Guthrie is superb in the middle, Jonas looks so confident, Nolan kept his head for his goal. Ref was poor, as was the linesmen but I thought they were poor for both sides. Several times the ref and linesmen just looked at each other unsure of what to give. In the main their fans slept in the sun until the last 5 minutes when they made some noise.

You are kidding! Apart from Paedo the clown and about 10 fans in the back row they never said owt all game!

No (I'm honestly not)

They were good in the first half particularly, I sit directly below them at the other end to where you would be, thought they were pretty good.

heard them a good half a dozen times from the gallowgate.

If we win at Reading gives up 95 points, 95 is the most points WBA can possibly get, though we have 12 goals better goal difference so unless we lose all our other games and WBA win everygame like 10 nil we;re pretty much champions.

we won't be confirmed as champions until mathetmatically possible

Mathematically certain?

Some mad Blackpool fan dressed as an Orange Clown got a load of shite today "Paedo, paedo what's the score?". Guthrie is superb in the middle, Jonas looks so confident, Nolan kept his head for his goal. Ref was poor, as was the linesmen but I thought they were poor for both sides. Several times the ref and linesmen just looked at each other unsure of what to give. In the main their fans slept in the sun until the last 5 minutes when they made some noise.

No (I'm honestly not)

Good to see you both, even if you did both look a little bit pale and I was swigging from a disgusting bottle of AshleyMagners.  :blush:

Nolan's goal looked stupidly easy

it was. can't remember the last time i saw someone go round the keeper when the keeper is only a yard off his line.

;D I nearly didn't celebrate.. I was thinking surely he has no right to score here.  :celb:

Bloody Harper, needs to stop making mistakes :D

What was the point of that build up by the way? They seem to deliberately take up most of our coverage with random pointless build up then squeeze in minimal highlights at the end.

Bloody Harper, needs to stop making mistakes :D

What was the point of that build up by the way? They seem to deliberately take up most of our coverage with random pointless build up then squeeze in minimal highlights at the end.

Think they do it every week as a feature.