Liverpool and their fans

TheGuv

I

Tbf, when  you have been as succesful as them and for aslong they have been, you can imagine they would be upset at how the season has went. I mean do you remember that season we finished 5th and Booed Sir Bobby and we have had no where near the success they have had.

Aye, but at least we haven't murdered any opposition fans either.  :thup:

True but on the point about Sir Bobby it may sound hypocritical to have a go at their fans for that particular point

Did you hear the boo's when he subbed Torres at Birmingham last week?  ???

Spolit, arrogant, conceited wankers who deserve to crack their skulls on evey rung of the ladder they're about to fall down.

Boo's?  Did you not see the reaction of their captain?

True but from where they have been to where they are now is quite a distance i think most fans would have booed in that situation.

Anfield is still the best away ground that I've ever been to and I've had some brilliant times with the scousers when we've both been playing in London.

on the other hand the first 4 or 5 times i went there it was nowt but bother (both blue and red), great in the pubs till they realise they have you well outnumbered then they kick off.

on the other the first 4 or 5 times i went there it was nowt but bother (both blue and red), great in the pubs till they realise they have you well outnumbered then they kick off.

I've never been outnumbered in a pub, well I personally have but I was with others at the time.

Guest toonlass

Anfield is still the best away ground that I've ever been to and I've had some brilliant times with the scousers when we've both been playing in London.

Was so disappointed with Anfield. Has never lived up to my expectations!

Like Man U, most of their fans have never ever experienced any form of bad times whatsoever so they live in a false world of sunshine and rainbows.

They deserve a few years of mid table mediocrity and worse (relegation) to make them realise just how lucky they have it.

The ammout of shit we get for being "disillusioned" etc and yet liverpool fans never get any of it, even though they expect to hammer everyone win every trophy every year, and turn on Rafa after a few bad results when he's been a class manager over the years.

Was so disappointed with Anfield. Has never lived up to my expectations!

I will be honest i realy didn't like anfield either, for a ground that was only 7,000 short of st james' it felt like a lot smaller plus when i went i felt the leg room was appaulingthoughthat may have been a bit to d with not feeling well off travel sickness.

I

Tbf, when  you have been as succesful as them and for aslong they have been, you can imagine they would be upset at how the season has went. I mean do you remember that season we finished 5th and Booed Sir Bobby and we have had no where near the success they have had.

True but on the point about Sir Bobby it may sound hypocritical to have a go at their fans for that particular point

Spolit, arrogant, conceited wankers who deserve to crack their skulls on evey rung of the ladder they're about to fall down.

True but from where they have been to where they are now is quite a distance i think most fans would have booed in that situation.

So it's ok to boo your manager then? 

This thread's well bitter.

Few grains of truth though...

I dunno. People say these things like there's something in Scouse mentality that makes them behave in this way. The truth is all football supporters are the same.

what i don't like is the entiled complex they have as if they should be challenging for and winning the prem every season based on success 20 years ago, yes you have a history most clubs would be envious of but that does not mean you are entitled to win it and in the last 20 years you've come no closer than we have. A few years fighting relegation would sort that

I may sound bitter because we lost, but when they came to our place in 2007 they were nothing but bother. I usually like British clubs coming to Barcelona because of the quality of their away support and the great banter, but the red scousers were just a bunch of condescending twats ("we are a lot bigger than you", the fuck they are, a few them weren't born the last time they won the league  :lol: ).

One honest question.

Why the hell do they keep harping about Hillsborough? That was two decades ago, and yeah, it was a tragedy and I remember how big of a shock it was even in Spain. But they still rant and chant about "justice" "truth" and whatever, organize protests, do mosaics at the stadium... like everybody else still owes them something. The odd homage is perfectly understandable, but they seem utterly obsessed with it.

I can understand why they do it what happend there was horrible and atleast from what i gather from the film it was a bit of a cover up by S Yorkshire police and also what the sun wrote about them aswell.

Correct. South Yorkshire Police and their incompetence played a massive part in the deaths of all those fans and nothing has ever been done about it, that's why they still "harp on" about it and that's why, yes, they are "owed something".

You've just shown yourself to be either a wanker or very ignorant of the subject. If it's the latter then maybe you should think before you start throwing criticism around to try and win a bit of approval from other posters on here.

The use of Hillsbrough and Munich by Liverpool and Man U supporters, respectively is absolutely disgusting imo. You'd think one would want to respect the dead, but instead they engage in some insane game of one-up-manship. I remember them running that poor boy Itandje out of town for having a smile and moving a little during the 20th anniversary ceremony. The whole thing is a nasty blot on the world of football.

Poor boy? What planet are you on? Please explain to me how a professional footballer being paid a fortune can be excused for not having the respect or self-discipline to refrain from messing around for a massive 60 seconds during a minutes silence for supporters deaths.

The ammout of s*** we get for being "disillusioned" etc and yet liverpool fans never get any of it, even though they expect to hammer everyone win every trophy every year, and turn on Rafa after a few bad results when he's been a class manager over the years.

Tbh, rafa has been far from class over the years he was good in the beginning but has taken them back over the time he's been there, whether it be baffling tactical decision (aswell as some great ones) buying bad players selling good players he imo has been poor. About your point about us being called delusional you have a point we are no more delusional than any other set of fans, imo. Ofcouse they expect to win something every season though.....the are the most succesful club in the country.

This thread's well bitter.

Few grains of truth though...

I dunno. People say these things like there's something in Scouse mentality that makes them behave in this way. The truth is all football supporters are the same.

aye, theres no difference between millwall and swindon eh ?

and for the record, I hate their fans more than anyone. Their arrogance, massive amount of glory hunters that have never watched a game outside their local pub, the myth they have built up about Benitez not spending anything, their fickleness, their stupid banners, embarassing songs... bunch of idiots.

One thing you certainly can't criticise them for is Hillsborough though.

and for the record, I hate their fans more than anyone. Their arrogance, massive amount of glory hunters that have never watched a game outside their local pub, the myth they have built up about Benitez not spending anything, their fickleness, their stupid banners, embarassing songs... bunch of idiots.

i'm sure there was a hillsbrough thread on here.

I

So it's ok to boo your manager then? 

Not at all, but we have been guilty of it in the past and quite infamousely aswell and also o ther fans have aswell

Guest toonlass

Many do, and I'm sure that I remember from the thread last year that some on here not only criticise but blame the Liverpool fans for the death of their own fans!

i'm sure there was a hillsbrough thread on here.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,61330.0.html

:thup: