IPSWICH SOLD OUT!!

Skirge

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

So, how many do you think we could have sold for this game? 55k??

What, like if we could stand people on the roof or something?

Ho'way man, don't give them ideas! They'll have those Spiderman masks on and whoooosh...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

They Just said on Real Radio that there ARE tickets left for this game. Only singles mind.

Fucking hell, that didn't take 'em long to put seats on the roofs. Cheers Jill.

They Just said on Real Radio that there ARE tickets left for this game. Only singles mind.

Your number one choice for seating solutions.  :pow:

Your number one choice for seating solutions.  :pow:

Are you going to tell Ryanair that they could gain more money by selling the toilet seat aswell?

Can someone else confirm this?

Think he might of got his Facts wrong, he also said 19,000 were sold online which seems a bit much.

The premiership 'supporters' are back out to play now then.

Aye they fucking are that is how I cant get ticket for this game!!!!!

The club should of gave fans vouchers from the Plymouth cup game for such occasions like this.

Man i so wish the trophy is there.

BBC Radio Newcastle said they'd got in contact with the club about when it was likely they'd get the trophy, but the only response was that it would probably be up to the Football League.

You just know though that the Football League and Sky will collaborate in their evil ways to try and get it presented on Monday (should it happen! - don't want to jinx it!)

Man i so wish the trophy is there.

BBC Radio Newcastle said they'd got in contact with the club about when it was likely they'd get the trophy, but the only response was that it would probably be up to the Football League.

You just know though that the Football League and Sky will collaborate in their evil ways to try and get it presented on Monday (should it happen! - don't want to jinx it!)

sure i read somewhere that all the football leagues trophies would be presented on the final day regardless of when they were actually won.

might be wrang like.

Guest LJA0210

so the game is sold out nice all the fair weather fans can be a**ed to turn up my poor little nephew has been to every game this season and cos hes disabled and the tickets go on sale online first he couldnt get his ticket to this match as they dont let disabled supporters buy online hes getting his season ticket next season providing the deserters dont come flocking back