Oliver Speaks

sempuki

as for that medical, i just don't believe it.

if we were waiting for the new, surely we'd have our medical team etc. sent to london to carry out the examination at chelsea....

I can actually believe the club is that incompetent tbh.

course you can. It'd be far too easy to have a free-lance or FT medic type person based in London.

Considering we've signed in the past few years

Marcelino

Ferguson

Dyer

Bellamy

Woodgate

Babayaro

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the Chuckle Brothers did our medicals

bluelaugh.gif To be fair Marcelino's main medical compliment was the removal of guts when he joined us.  I suspect Baba may have got the same thing.....

The LB will be Bridge I hope :thup:

Methinks after Clarky's comments then probably not - he's hardly going to criticise Chelsea if there's business to be done...

Yeah but thats an assumption made on the basis of the person commenting having a brain. Clarky is not the brightest of people.

The Ashley Cole medical was performed in Manchester because it was international week. The William Gallas one was also done away from Arsenal. If Chelsea and Arsenal had the intelligence to arrange that, then why couldn't we do the same?

if we were waiting for the new, surely we'd have our medical team etc. sent to london to carry out the examination at chelsea....

Newcastle have their medicals done at the RVI.

Most clubs if not all could not carry all the equipment needed for a modern medical ,it has to be a hospital.

Guest redmayne

Newcastle have their medicals done at the RVI.

Most clubs if not all could not carry all the equipment needed for a modern medical ,it has to be a hospital.

i think there are hospitals in London

i'll get back to you once i've checked it out...

Guest elbee909

Foreign managers? Mourhino Wenger Benitez , are they all shit then Anal you stupid twat!

What Oliver admits, unbeknownst to him, is that to him we're not a club that's really trying to compete at their level.  More important to have 'Feel For The Club' than real professionalism, so that when we fail, at least we know the manager's hurting too.  That's aiming high, eh.

I'd love to know what he thinks is so special and unique about NUFC that it's just not for 'foreigners' to manage.

(And Gullit was foreign and that went wrong, so 2+2=5 and all that.)

This is the level of logic we're dealing with here.

Foreign managers? Mourhino Wenger Benitez , are they all shit then Anal you stupid ****!

What Oliver admits, unbeknownst to him, is that to him we're not a club that's really trying to compete at their level.  More important to have 'Feel For The Club' than real professionalism, so that when we fail, at least we know the manager's hurting too.  That's aiming high, eh.

I'd love to know what he thinks is so special and unique about NUFC that it's just not for 'foreigners' to manage.

If the failure of Gullit means we never have another foreigner then a jock should never be allowed in the dug-out in any capacity. bluebiggrin.gif

Foreign managers? Mourhino Wenger Benitez , are they all shit then Anal you stupid ****!

If the failure of Gullit means we never have another foreigner then a jock should never be allowed in the dug-out in any capacity. bluebiggrin.gif

Or an Englishman for that matter.

If Clarkie has said the things reported on here regarding Luque and Bernard he's probably cost the club a substantial amount of cash in sell on fees.

That sort of detail should stay within the club, he's been totally unprofessional and should suffer the consequences. If it was down to me, even though I've always liked him, I'd sack him.

Guest optimistic nit

He really is a parody of himself.

A question for O.N.

I notice Roeder is down to 29% in your approval ratings. How low did the unmentionable one go?

Think it was around 25-30%.

you should do graphs then archive them blueyes.gif

Guest optimistic nit

The Ashley Cole medical was performed in Manchester because it was international week. The William Gallas one was also done away from Arsenal. If Chelsea and Arsenal had the intelligence to arrange that, then why couldn't we do the same?

two players medicals involving two london clubs take part away from london, in one case manchester?

where's the logic? taking the piss tbh, they'll be taking place on the moon before long. "look how rich and flash us london clubs are". wouldn't happen in yorkshire i tell thee.