NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

They sold Boruc for £3m, were not going to sell him for any less than a couple of mill, so a pretty pointless move for them. Also I can't see there being too much difference in wage for what Harper is on and what Boruc was on, in fact I could easily see us paying Harper more, so again, strange target for them.

"Cristea has won nine senior caps but has yet to score an international goal after also failing to find the net in 14 appearances for the Romanian Under 21s. "

sounds great, a striker that doesnt score.

"Cristea has won nine senior caps but has yet to score an international goal after also failing to find the net in 14 appearances for the Romanian Under 21s. "

to be fair he's not playing in a romania team that would create much. i hope he's been watched as opposed to deciding on stats.

It also says he was the leagues top scorer last year and "pacey" which is definately something we need. Interesting that it says we have bid 1.5m... sounds like us ;)

We can't look too far into goal scoring records.

Let's not forget Roque Santa Cruz barely scored for a much more creative Bayern Munich before joining a relatively drab Blackburn side where he scored for fun.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

so we'll beleive that sight when it shows us up but slag it off as bullshit at all other times ?

(most of the rumours from the time surrounding pigkeeper are that he had agreed then changed his mind)

Didn't Keegan have a Taxi waiting for him or something at the Airport?