NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Has scored a decent amount of goals in the premiership one season a few years ago (clutching at straws).

Has been fucking terrible for about 3 seasons now though, and is already 31.

well if hes only training he might not impress hughton (more straw clutching)

Guest Roger Kint

.com reckon Benjani is training with us.

Thats been on that terrible rumour site all week, was praying it was the usual bullshit. Thankfully the Mail(i think) claim he wont be signing.

Benjani is shit but I wouldn't be too disappointed if we were to sign him. Shola is likely to miss half the season and we may need another big slow fucker upfront if Carroll gets injured and Best gets.. em.. shit.. or whatever..

As for Ben Arfa, I like him a lot, despite the fact that he's an inconsistent prize cunt and hasn't really done anything of note at Marseille. If we somehow sign him, he'd bring some much needed pace, flair and directness upfront, before single-handedly destroying the team morale..

He will just take up wages and set back the progress of our younger players.. fk him would just be a waste.

Like who?

Ranger for one.. and for me thats enough but even Danquah & Donaldson both would be set back and for nothing...... we could get two talented young hungry players for what we would pay Benjani

I'll be pretty miffed if Ranger doesn't go on loan somewhere this season. I like him but for one thing, he'll hardly play, and when he does - he'll offer absolutely nowt this year. He's far too raw.