NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

I reckon a daft bid for Zamora would be the order of the day. I reckon £10/£12m could do the trick.

Given Leazes comment on TT I assume this is the latest rumour going about, no chance at all.

Leazes actually took his head out of Shepherd's arse long enough to comment on Zamora?

I reckon a daft bid for Zamora would be the order of the day. I reckon £10/£12m could do the trick.

Given Leazes comment on TT I assume this is the latest rumour going about, no chance at all.

Leazes actually took his head out of Shepherd's arse long enough to comment on Zamora?

He only had time for two words but it's a start.

Ha ha, actually hadn't seen that.

He's 30 years old and not very good, why would be even consider it?

As I said, no chance at all. That's not to say it won't appear in the Sunday Sun or something tomorrow but nah.

£12 fucking million for 30 year old Bobby Zamora?

I quite like Zamora, clever player who'll work for the team and offers a little bit of everything - but his goalscoring return is average at an absolute best. I can't fathom how anybody would like to see spending that kind of money on him. Fucking mental  :lol:

Guest VegasToon

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Sunday Sun has the inside track on #nufc first signing of the summer tomorrow. It's a cracker - as we predicted last wk. Exciting times!

If it isn't someone that has been mentioned is it really an "inside track"?

Guest VegasToon

Love that by merely filtering foreign papers can put you days ahead of the English press.

No shit.  Now he is saying he has been sitting on it since Thursday. 

Wouldn't be in his best interest to report it as it happens?

Love that by merely filtering foreign papers can put you days ahead of the English press.

No s***.  Now he is saying he has been sitting on it since Thursday. 

Wouldn't be in his best interest to report it as it happens?

Maybe he wanted to wait till Sunday when his paper comes out.

Guest MrSundlofer

Larsson 'news' in the Sunday Sun tomorrow..

He told the Swedish media yesterday he has had some days off and will soon join the National Team and after that he will sort out his future. And he thinks he has a list of clubs to choose from then... He wants to stay in England.