NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

re sturridge.

chelsea have no manager yet so i can't see any major comings or goings till they appoint one, also those saying he'll be further away from the first team when/if the manager brings in his own players are forgetting the possibilty of outgoings. it wouldn't surprise me if 2 or 3 from anelka,torres,droba and kalou weren't at stamford bridge come september.

re sturridge.

chelsea have no manager yet so i can't see any major comings or goings till they appoint one, also those saying he'll be further away from the first team when/if the manager brings in his own players are forgetting the possibilty of outgoings. it wouldn't surprise me if 2 or 3 from anelka,torres,droba and kalou weren't at stamford bridge come september.

He'd still be behind at least Torres and the newcomer. Not so sure Drogba will leave either..

re sturridge.

He'd still be behind at least Torres and the newcomer. Not so sure Drogba will leave either..

Yeah, Chelsea won't count on him scoring the goals, he'll be a bench player at best. The problem is they are probably more than happy paying him 80-90k to sit on the bench or subsidise a loan. I just don't see them selling Sturridge unless the fee is daft. It's certainly not going to be £10million.

re sturridge.

no one is sure, thats the point and if anelka and kalou leave then he's closer to starting and torres could easily be on borrowed time.

Striker pleads for £10m Toon switch

EatSleepSport - ‎39 minutes ago‎

QPR striker Adel Taarabt has told Newcastle boss Alan Pardew he is keen on completing a £10m move to St James' Park. Despite helping QPR win promotion back to the Premier League last season, Taarabt is keen to leave Loftus Road after the Championship ..

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/newcastle-united/striker-pleads-for-10m-toon-switch-1228720.html

No thanks, apparently he's had contact from Arsenal and Chelsea. Think he's too far up his own arse.

QPR striker Adel Taarabt has told Newcastle boss Alan Pardew he is keen on completing a £10m move to St James' Park. Despite helping QPR win promotion back to the Premier League last season, Taarabt is keen to leave Loftus Road after the Championship ..

http://www.eatsleepsport.com/newcastle-united/striker-pleads-for-10m-toon-switch-1228720.html

No thanks, apparently he's had contact from Arsenal and Chelsea. Think he's too far up his own arse.

£10m?! Er.........no

£10m?! Er.........no

It's a very big price considering he hasn't shown that sort of ability in the prem but i suppose he hasn't been giving a big chance too either...

Everyone loves a gamble though...

Norwegian outlet TV2 say that Newcastle are considering a move for Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner (Aftonbladet)

I imagine the wages would be out of our current structure.

Norwegian outlet TV2 say that Newcastle are considering a move for Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner (Aftonbladet)

:iamatwat:

Anyway - Douglas' take:

"Almost certainly not going to happen"

He gets a lot of critisism, and deservedly so. He thinks ahell of a lot of him self and hasnt lived up to the talk on the pitch for Arsenal. Something makes me think though, that Bendtner would be perfect for us. I think he would be the perfect man infront of our new pacey, creatice midfield. I really hope there is some truth in this rumour.

He gets a lot of critisism, and deservedly so. He thinks ahell of a lot of him self and hasnt lived up to the talk on the pitch for Arsenal. Something makes me think though, that Bendtner would be perfect for us. I think he would be the perfect man infront of our new pacey, creatice midfield. I really hope there is some truth in this rumour.

agree. Cant see us sign a striker much better than him. sort out his attitude and we really good striker!

Anyway - Douglas' take:

Douglas' take on Demba Ba: Not going to happen.

Anyway - Douglas' take:

Douglas' take on Demba Ba: Not going to happen.

Saw that. Douglas over what Norwegian media says anyday.

Honestly can't believe the club's strategy is to "isolate Colocinni by selling Enrique and Jonas". Howay, it's not the Russian mafia. Pardew has already said he wants Enrique to stay, and I can't believe just because we've signed Marveaux we're suddenly keen on shipping Jonas.

Will be worried until the end of the window, but I seriously doubt that Journal article.