NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Considering the wages he's on and where he is in the overall pecking order I'd still be happy to see Xisco leave for a similar amount to what we paid for him. Saying that I'd be very surprised if we got half what we originally spent now...

Well nothing much of note coming in so getting reslults against the top 5 will be hard to come by.

Just hope we can add to the great atmosphere that's been instilled from Sunday and sign some exciting players, not bloody offcasts.

If you have a fair few million spare to pump into the club, fair play, otherwise don't get your hopes up.

Well nothing much of note coming in so getting reslults against the top 5 will be hard to come by.

Just hope we can add to the great atmosphere that's been instilled from Sunday and sign some exciting players, not bloody offcasts.

That was always going to be the case, no matter who we signed this summer.

It's more about how we do against the other fourteen teams (and mostly the likes of Wigan, Blackpool and West Ham) that matters this year. After a good start I'm heartened, but we still need a couple of new faces, even if they're just kids as cover.

If you have a fair few million to spare to pump into the club, fair play, otherwise don't get your hopes up.

No but the fat fuck does if he's willing to dip into his own pocket.

If you have a fair few million to spare to pump into the club, fair play, otherwise don't get your hopes up.

No but the fat fuck does if he's willing to dip into his own pocket.

:cheesy:

It's more about how we do against the other fourteen teams (and mostly the likes of Wigan, Blackpool and West Ham) that matters this year. After a good start I'm heartened, but we still need a couple of new faces, even if they're just kids as cover.

Yes I know it would, but we'd have a better chance at getting the odd result. With the current lot it's damage limitation.

No but the fat f*** does if he's willing to dip into his own pocket.

111million so far i think.

And how much of that is net spend on players?

Yes I know it would, but we'd have a better chance at getting the odd result. With the current lot it's damage limitation.

That's pretty much the case for everyone outside the top 5, we've just been promoted ffs.

Yeah, fuck paying the wages of the players we've already got, let's get some more!!!11 :lol:

Yeah, fuck paying the wages of the players we've already got, let's get some more!!!11 :lol:

Still doesn't answer my question

oh i see, it doesn't count if he puts in over 100million of his own money if it's not all spent on players ?

oh i see, it doesn't count if he puts in over 100million of his own money if it's not all spent on players ?

That's down to him not doing due diligence correctly so he gets no sympathy, his fuck up so why defend him?

You speculate to accumulate in football and with a negative net spend he's neglecting the most important thing in a football club.

That's down to him not doing due diligence correctly so he gets no sympathy, his f*** up so why defend him?

You speculate to accumulate in football and with a negative net spend he's neglecting the most important thing in a football club.

who is defending him, putting kinnear in charge etc was worse than not buying players, but saying he hasn't put his hand in his pocket is laughable when all those that done due dilligence ran a mile.

That's down to him not doing due diligence correctly so he gets no sympathy, his f*** up so why defend him?

who is defending him, putting kinnear in charge etc was worse than not buying players, but saying he hasn't put his hand in his pocket is laughable when all those that done due dilligence ran a mile.

I'm not saying he's not put a vast amount of money in, but other than keeping us running as a business he's not addressed the area's that would have kept us from dropping down a division.

Just thankful CH is on the same wavelength as the fans and knows where we are lacking. I'm really happy with the deals they've got so far for not much outlay, but to get that bit of extra quality I hope Mike can dip into the coffers.

I'm not saying he's not put a vast amount of money in, but other than keeping us running as a business he's not addressed the area's that would have kept us from dropping down a division.

Just thankful CH is on the same wavelength as the fans and knows where we are lacking. I'm really happy with the deals they've got so far for not much outlay, but to get that bit of extra quality I hope Mike can dip into the coffers.

i'd hope so to but when someonmes put over 100million in and seems unlikely to get the majority of it back then i'll not call him names for not putting in more (i would call him names for other things though)

That guy's starting to annoy me.

Who is he? Some sort of journalist?

He broke the Tiote story quite early I think, he says he knows an agent.