NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

WARNING: Not ITK, just an inkling i have!

I think we are in for Robbie Keane which is why a forward hasnt been bought yet. I think tonights game (Spurs v Young Boys) is vital for both our clubs. Should Spurs win, i think they will get Fabiano as they will have funds/prestige, leaving Keane surplus.

I can see Hughton bringing him in. A player with a good attitude, plenty of experience, seems a top bloke and most of all a player he will know very well with his Irish/Spurs connections

Watch this space

PS It could be Keane instead of Arfa which is why we are holding back!

Fabiano played last night and is therefore cup-tied and therefore leaves your point redundant.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we are in for Robbie Keane which is why a forward hasnt been bought yet. I think tonights game (Spurs v Young Boys) is vital for both our clubs. Should Spurs win, i think they will get Fabiano as they will have funds/prestige, leaving Keane surplus.

I can see Hughton bringing him in. A player with a good attitude, plenty of experience, seems a top bloke and most of all a player he will know very well with his Irish/Spurs connections

Watch this space

Fabiano played last night and is therefore cup-tied and therefore leaves your point redundant.

I think Harry will be happy with Defoe, Pav and Crouch for Champions league and keep Fab for Prmiership games.

Him playing last night just brings the price down

Watch this space

I think Harry will be happy with Defoe, Pav and Crouch for Champions league and keep Fab for Prmiership games.

I'm sure he'd be thrilled with that.

Watch this space

I'm sure he'd be thrilled with that.

Dont think he will be so happy about staying at Sevilla and play Europa League either.

Did he not play against Braga last night?

He did, but I read the other day that this season they changed the rules so the 'Play-Off' round doesn't cup-tie them.

That could be wrong like, I probably shouldn't have stated it as fact.

Guest firetotheworks

Keane would be great, not gonna happen though, 60k a week and 10m? Are we gonna magically pull that out of Ashley's arse?

I imagine that's where he keeps it. Safest place probably.

Hearing #Marc #Wilson from #Portsmouth now a priority.

From Isaac Hunt off twatter

Tbf he mentioned it last night so with the news of Taylor today, it will be interesting if anything comes of it.

Isn't he off to Stoke?

Really not sure we need Wilson, isn't he pretty poor in defence so more of a defensive midfielder? If he is dirt cheap and we get rid of Smith first maybe but Tiote, Guthrie, Barton, Gosling then Nolan (who should just stay up front imo) I think we plenty there already?