NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Caicedo is a bit like a left footed Harewood/Shola. Occaisionally scores but is general a big battering ram style CF who is often s**** more than he is good.

He is a 21 year old version mind, with time to develop

Aye granted. Needs to settle down somewhere like, I'm guessing playing for a new team in a different country isn't helping his game.

Playing in 5 different countries sporadically by the time you're 21 can't be good for development.

I would thinkit would be great for learning but you might not see the fruits of it until he's played a couple of seasons in one country. £1m for a 21 year old is worth a punt. Although some 21 yr olds are just as shite at 28 a la Ameobi.

Even if we buy him for £1m and he is shite, you'd easily be able to recoup it. Offers cover (which we badly need) for the LW n all.

What is this balls about young players and recouping money. If nobody wants to buy him now,  trying to offload him after a years worth of wages and sitting on the bench it's not like we'll be breaking even on the lad.

/that goes for HBA too.

Even if we buy him for £1m and he is shite, you'd easily be able to recoup it. Offers cover (which we badly need) for the LW n all.

What is this balls about young players and recouping money. If nobody wants to buy him now,  trying to offload him after a years worth of wages and sitting on the bench it's not like we'll be breaking even on the lad.

/that goes for HBA too.

People do want to buy him though, evidently. It's not about breaking even, its about not pissing ridiculous sums away on shite like Owen and Luque.

I think Shola's problem is really just a lack of motivation. He's a bit shit yeah but I think he hasn't improved from 21 onwards because he's just had things too easy and hasn't been arsed to improve himself.

He might've actually turned out to be a better player if we'd got rid of him when we was younger... as we should have done.

I think Shola's problem is really just a lack of motivation. He's a bit s*** yeah but I think he hasn't improved from 21 onwards because he's just had things too easy and hasn't been arsed to improve himself.

He might've actually turned out to be a better player if we'd got rid of him when we was younger... as we should have done.

Or at least loaned him out!

Guest Heneage

Has Gai Assulin found a club yet? I know he's a youtube sensation of sorts but a trial wouldn't hurt as he seems quite a good solid dribbler.

Well nothing much of note coming in so getting reslults against the top 5 will be hard to come by.

Just hope we can add to the great atmosphere that's been instilled from Sunday and sign some exciting players, not bloody offcasts.