NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Evra's new contract (that he signed in February) saw his wages increase to £90,000 a week according to the Sun. Kolarov's deal is worth £100,000 a week (according to the Telegraph). Wayne Bridge on £88,000 a week according to the Times.

Mark Douglas found out, yet again ...

I think it says a fee has been agreed and Seb would be a free transfer?

it also says he's based in continental europe. it'll be some african playing in france or holland  whom no-one has heard of then many profess to have watched for years (but really will be going off FM,youtube and whatever else can be gleened off the net in 10mins)

oh just fore the record, since we've been linked with m'bengue i've watched him a few times via betfair (tidy, better distribution than enrique but not as willing to take players on.....it's difficuilt to make your mind up on players when you set out to watch them especially and they don't have stormers)

The international midfielder will be Mehdi Abeid ..?

I know this was an attempted joke, but he's a striker

Incorrect, he is a midfielder. And quite a highly rated one at that.

Leroy Fer would be a great signing. He is a central midfielder, a dutch international (i think) and from continental Europe so he fits the bill.

We had a bid rejected for him in the last summer transfer window said to be around £4m and obviously we can improve on that offer with the extra money we now have.